Accountability Thursday

Leslie P.
on 8/23/12 10:22 pm - Yucca Valley, CA
 Ahh it is almost Friday.  I cannot wait.  I am caught up at work, I am getting my hair cut after work and I get to sleep in a little on Saturday.  What could be better?  Even my husband seems to be doing better.  

Here is the food for today:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, 14 almonds, 6 prunes, 1/3 cup oat bran
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
16oz water
L: 4oz turkey thigh, 1/3 cup grated cheddar, 2tbsp jalapeno ranch, 2 tbsp salsa, lettuce/grated carrots/grated red cabbage/peppercinis
32oz water and pm vitamins
Iced grande sugar free vanilla 2% latte
D: 2 slices protein bread, 3 thin slices ham, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp cream cheese
16 oz diet peach snapple

cals; 1622, fat: 72, carbs: 102.5, protein: 109

Hope you all had a good day.  Time for bed.  Type at you tomorrow...
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Keller
on 8/24/12 8:35 am - Yreka, CA
It's Friday!!!! I love the weekends. I get to spend two whole days with my babies! I'm taking the older two to my nephew's high school football game tonight. 

I find it helpful to post both on the RNY main board on what I PLAN to eat for the day and here for accountability. Thanks for posting this, I'm trying to get back on track. It's working! I have lost 6 lbs of my regain in just one week. I'm not crash dieting, just living the life I lived for almost five years before I started having trouble. 

Excercise: 30 min brisk walk Goal met
Water: 32 oz Crystal lite, 64 oz water Goal exceeded

Food:
B: Greek yogurt, toasted sliced almonds
L: 1/2 grilled chicken breast on spinach leaves, whole chopped tomato, croutons, Greek Vinagrette
D: Meatballs w/marinara topped with mozzarella & parmesean, spinach salad w/poppy seed dressing, craisins, sliced toasted almonds, feta cheese
S: tootsie pop, 3 tootsie rolls (doh!!!)
Goal mostly met except snack! Yikes...If I need a snack, it should be a nutricious one or at least a smaller portion!

Leslie P.
on 8/24/12 9:31 am - Yucca Valley, CA
You go gurl!  Have a great day.  I am trying not to drink any coffee today.  It will be the first time in a year.  I am not sure I'll make it, we'll see.  Right now I am taking it one moment at a time... 
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Keller
on 8/24/12 9:42 am - Yreka, CA
I hear ya there! I had somehow got in the habit of having a sugar free latte EVERY DAY. My goal right now is to limit myself to black coffee. I hope to get off that in a couple of months. Baby steps!

Coffee is such a hard habit to break! I have been on and off the coffee jag the whole time...You can do it! The times I was sucessful breaking the habit I went ahead & took Tylenol tension headache (acetaminophen plus caffeine) the first few days. Worked for me. The caffeine was less than the massive amounts of coffee I drink in a day but enough to stave off the horrendous headaches.

Most Active
Recent Topics