Accountability - Friday

Not the Same Dawn
on 9/21/12 8:05 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Interesting day..the space shuttle Endeavor flew over on it's 747 transport. Air Force Plant 42 is where it was born and so they did a low level fly over and we're only a mile south of there. When they did the turn from coming from Edwards Air Force Base to the north of us they turned RIGHT over our district offices and then did the low flyby a mile south..It made me so proud to live here..I cried! With that happening at 8:30 this morning..nothing much could ruin the day..

My eats: 

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss  
6:00 am 1/4 waffle, 1/2 small apple, 1/2 sf pancake syrup and butter buds  
6:45 am double espresso latte  
7:00 am 24 oz herb tea..Good Earth Cocoa Tea..good stuff with splenda  
8:00 am 1 oz jack cheese wrapped with 1 service smoked turkey deli meat  
(We all stood outside and watched the shuttle Endeavor fly over our office..it brought tears to my eyes)  
10:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated  
12:00 pm 5 oz chicken breast from last night and green beans  
1:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, caffeinated  
3:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated  
4:15 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated

6:30 pm dinner: 1/3 lb lean burger patty with processed cheese on a sandwich thin with mayo. then about 7 french fries

8:00 pm 1 slice banana bread.

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1577
Fat: 77.1
Carbs: 108.4
Protein: 121.5

Not actually too bad. I was busy today so, of course without being bored, I didn't eat! Boredom is just a killer for me..

So now on to the weekend..How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 9/22/12 7:26 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 Well things went okay.  I am majorly caught up at work and things are a little slower than usual so there was some boredom which is also a killer for me.  My brain starts thinnking which is dangerous.  I changed my lunch from what I brought to salad from the salad bar at work which turned out to not be the best decision, but I am okay with it overall.

Here is the days food:

32oz water and am vitamins
B:  Pure Protein Chco Deluxe Bar
8 oz coffee with creamer and splenda
L:  Mixed greens, 1/4 cup carrots, 1/4 cup corn, 1/4 cup green peas, 1/4 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup tuna salad with low fat mayo, 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup cheese, 1.5 tbsp ranch dressing
32oz water and pm vitamins
S: Atkins protein bar
D:  Steak quesadilla on whole wheat tortilla

cals: 1829.5, fat: 98.5, carbs: 76, protein: 121.5

Saturday!  I am so looking forward to it.  Not traipsing all over the country (so to speak) staying relatively close to home and hanging out with my husband.  Have a good one and type at ya later :)
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics