Accountability - Saturday

Not the Same Dawn
on 9/22/12 7:00 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I've been on my feet most of the day! Getting ready for my hubster's new television to come on Tuesday (don't ask, I'm not pleased that he put it on his credit card but there is no talking him out of it)..so all the televisions shift *down* a possition..I helped my son (supervised) him cleaning his room and reorganizing it to accomodate the large 32 inch from our bedroom that will move to him..We moved his desk out of his room and into our living room (hubster's idea) and I have to admit it was a great idea. The 46" will move from the living room to our bedroom (trust me, I will NEVER say I can't see the television ever again..sigh!) and leave the spot in the family room for the 55" that is coming..On top of that I moved a bunch of stock from the kitchen to a new pantry spot in the bedroom (yeah, 24 x 24 bedroom, I have room for that)..and earlier we helped a friend move his old Pontiac to a repair shop.. Baking and cleaning. It was a FULL day!

My eats:

coffee with NSA Swiss Miss

24 oz drink mix with no ice, non-caffeinated

breakfast: 1/2 egg burrito from our favorite restaurant..no waffles, I was out and made some this afternoon..

24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated

24 oz iced tea with splenda

double espresso latte with soy milk

lunch: 1/3 lb burger with processed cheese on a whole wheat sandwich thin with mustard, onion and tomato.

snack: 1 slice sf banana bread with margarine

24 oz iced tea with splenda

24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated

dinner: 4 oz corned beef, 1 slice processed cheese and mustard on a flour tortilla

I may have another container of water and ice this evening but my back and feet hurt pretty bad. I may just head to bed before the sun even gets fully set! 

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1652
Fat: 89.7
Carbs: 114.4
Protein: 99.4

Not bad..not bad at all.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 9/23/12 6:46 am - Yucca Valley, CA
I can't even fathom what 55 inches of TV would look like.  I have been thinking about getting a new TV for our bedroom but we never really hang out in there, so maybe not.  My day consisted of hanging out at Lenscrafters.  I usually never, I mean never go off on people at public places and I really didn't go off.  But the appoint my husband had was for 12:40p.m. and we waited for about 2 hours to be seen.  We left at 2:40p.m. missed the movie we came down off the hill to see and I let the sales guy know that it was the worst experience due to the wait.  His response was that everyone there was waiting.  I thought I was going to come unglued.  My husband had to practically drag me out.  It was not good.  I was hungry, angry and tired and PMSing on top.  This doucher's attitude did not help the situation.  Oh well it's over, my husband has his glasses, I will never go back there either for myself or with husband.  Nope...

Here is my food for yesterday:

32os water and am vitamins
B: 1 egg, 2 pieces bacon, 1/4 cup potatoes, 1 slice whole wheat toast
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
S: Atkins protein bar - this was mean for later but had a wicked hypoglycemic reaction and need protein fast
L:  2 slices Dave's Killer Bread, 3 slices ham, 1 slice havarti, 2 tbsp cream cheese, 1 nectarine 
16oz diet raspberry snapple and 1/2 pm vitamins
D:  2 slices Dave's Killer Bread, 3 slices ham, 1 slice havarti, 2 tbsp cream cheese
16 oz diet peach snapple

cals: 1757, fat: 78.75, carbs: 143.5, protein: 105

I ran out of my protein bread and had ordered it in what would have been enough time to not go without but they have had problems at their plant so shipping was delayed.  I got this new bread at the store because it seemed the best out of all of them but the carb numbers are still high.  Lots of whole grains, nuts and seeds though so I am good with where those carbs are coming from.  

I hope you have a restful Sunday Dawn!  Type at you later...
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Not the Same Dawn
on 9/23/12 7:34 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I think I'd have gone off on them after an hour..that's just enough! and it's RUDE..If they're that backed up, they need to call and cancel!

Yeah, I don't agree that we need that big a TV..it's excessive and I still don't know what sort of furlough days I'm going to get. I've decided that I'm passing two very important bills to the two men in the house because I'm out numbered. My son will pay the internet and television bill ($150) and my husband will pay the trash bill ($80)..He can cancel that and take the trash to the dump himself but that's his decision. I'm just happy to get  a break on $200 and be able to pay down some of my other bills..

You did great even with the bad experience at lenscrafters. Making me wait 2 hours to eat might cause some serious damage to someone! I get more than cranky over that!

You have a nice Sunday too. We have a nascar race. I plan to plant my butt on the couch (not really but it sounds good)..

Monday's a comin!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics