Accountability Wednesday

Leslie P.
on 9/26/12 11:59 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 Today was yuck.  More arguing with husband about his job, his fear about getting fired/losing his job and his overwhelming negativity.  Did not sleep last night and feeling incredbily frustrated.  I would just like to come home from my own stressful job to some peace and I resent that that does not happen.

I am going to post Tuesday's food and today's food to get caught up.  I want to also say that I feel justified in eating more than I need in an attempt to soothe myself but it isn't going to happen.  Not tonight.  

Tuesday's food:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, approximately 14 almonds, 5 prunes, 2 tbsp golden ground flaxseed
8oz coffee with non-dairy creamer and splenda
L: 1.5 cups split pea/ham soup
32oz water and pm vitamins
S: Atkins protein bar
D: Flatout flatbread, 1/2 cup ground taco seasoned turkey meat/fat free re-fried beans/sauteed onions, 1/3 cup cheese
S: 7oz greek yogurt, apple

Cals: 1636, fat: 59, carbs: 114, protein: 123

Today's food:

32oz water
B: Pure Protein Choco Deluxe Bar and Peanut Butter Choco Bar
8oz coffee w/non-dairy creamer and splenda
L: Mixed greens, 1/4 cup shredded carrots, 1/4 cup green peas, broccoli, 1/4 cup cheese, sunflower seeds, approx. 4oz pork (chili verde), 1 tbsp ranch dressing
32oz water and pm vitamins
S: Atkins protein bar
Iced grande sugar free vanilla 2% latte
D: 2 slices Dave's Killer whole wheat bread, 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp cream cheese

cals: 1814, fat: 85.5, carbs: 93, protein: 129

Don't have much else to say.  Pretty bummed out and not sure what else to do.  I hate being an adult sometimes.
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Not the Same Dawn
on 9/26/12 2:24 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Same exact thing here..SAME exact thing..I've taken to doing my grocery shopping after work so I don't have to deal with the negative crap..When the time is right I can say something but otherwise..not so much. I did say something to him when I was on vacation because it got so bad and he'd already ticked me off from the dog incident..I have to pick my fights carefully ..

My eats..I think I can piece it together..

coffee

breakfast: protein waffle with 1/2 pear and 1/2 serving pancake syrup

double espresso latte

24 oz herb tea with splenda

1 oz mozzarella cheese, 1 piece turkey ham

1/2 egg burrito from the weekend

sandwich made with chicken breast (4 oz) processed cheese food, sandwich thin

4 - 24 oz drink mix with ice, one was caffeinated

no snacks in the afternoon

dinner: 1 cup whole wheat spaghetti noodles, 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup cooked ground beef. I meant to eat the meatballs but they tasted horrible to me..so I skipped them.

started feeling shakey so I ate a hard boiled egg..I'm better but I need some more water.

The best I can say is that I haven't been stress eating. I'm managing not to do that.

My numbers for the day:
Calories: 1701
Fat": 75.5
Carbs: 146.6
Protein: 120.1

I did okay..One more container of water and I'll be done.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics