Accountability - Sunday

Not the Same Dawn
on 9/30/12 10:48 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Well, the weekend is over..Monday morning looms ever nearer..booo..but I have work to do and that will be enough to keep my head on straight, I hope.

My eats today:

coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

waffle with 1/2 pear, 1/2 serving sf pancake syrup

double espresso latte

24 oz drink mix with ice, purple (lol, I'm sure the flavor was grape but purple fits better)..during a really great bible study class..

24 oz water with the remaining ice before breakfast as we walked around Albertsons looking at marked down meat and milk.

breakfast: 1/2 egg burrito without hashed browns

24 oz water with ice

6 oz chicken leg meat, left over from yesterday

dinner: 2 tacos: 2 medium flour tortillas, 1 cup cooked ground beef, 2 oz cheddar, tomato and lettuce.

totals for the day:
Calories; 1673.4
Fat: 87.5
Carbs:100.1
protein: 124.3

Near perfect numbers..I'm happy with that but need more water..I'll have another water before bed. I'm pretty tired. I must have done more than I remember..I feel like a lazy bum but I know I do more being lazy than alot of people do when they're really working..Oh yeah, I made my waffles for the week and went to get the Halloween decorations for work and here. I did another load of laundry too. Plus I put some things away that were still out from the leak in the back bathroom sink..the floor turned out great. no musty smell either because I got most of the water out of it before it started stinking..yay me!

See ya tomorrow!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 9/30/12 11:24 pm - Yucca Valley, CA
Sorry for not posting over the weekend.  Saturday we were in Orange County all day with family which was a lot of fun but didn't get home until later and by the time we got home I was just tired.  The food went well since I brought my own lunch and snack and ate dinner late when I got home.  Sunday was all about chores - grocery shopping, laundry, etc. and posting just got away from me.

Here is Saturday:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: Starbucks ham/cheese/egg breakfast sandwich
8oz coffee with non-dairy creamer
L: Chicken leg and thigh, pita, 2 tbsp hummus, 2 tbsp garlic paste
6oz coffee w/non-dairy creamer
S: 7oz greek yogurt w/apple and stevia
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
16 oz diet peach snapple
D: 2 slices protein bread, 3 slice hame, 1 slice chedder, 2 tbsp garlic paste

cals: 1802, fat: 76.5 carbs: 131.5, protein: 123

Here is Sunday:

4oz coffee w/non-dairy creamer
B: 1 egg, 2 slices bacon, 1/4 cup potatoes, 1 slice whole wheat w/1/4 tbsp butter
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
16oz diet peach snapple
L: Steak quesadilla on whole wheat tortilla
20 oz deit peach snapple
D: 2oz beef short ribs, 3/4 7oz greek yogurt w/apple & stevia
16 oz diet peach snapple
S: 2.25oz pumpkin seeds

cals: 1728.5, fat: 92.5, carbs: 88, protein: 105

There you have it.  I also got to weigh myself this morning as it is the first of the month and I am down again!  I am now 183.2 from 184.5.  I now this is small but I am still loosing and not gaining so I am very excited!!!  Anyway, I better get ready for work.  I will make a concentrated effort to post my food tonight instead of tomorrow.  Take care :) 
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Not the Same Dawn
on 10/1/12 4:57 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
VERY cool about the drop in weight..over a POUND! Woo Hoo...You're doing more, moving more and more pro-active in what you're eating..it works! You're doing AWESOME..

See ya later!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 10/1/12 7:33 am - Yucca Valley, CA
Thanks :)  It has helped so much to continue to come here and post.  I appreciate so much that you have kept this forum going!!!!
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics