Accountability - Monday

Not the Same Dawn
on 10/1/12 1:20 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Very serious meeting today with the people I work with..Looks like we're a go for complaint to the bosses..I'm on the front line too..

My eats today:

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss  
6:00 am 1/4 waffle, 1/2 medium pear, 1/2 sf pancake syrup and butter buds  
6:30 am double espresso latte..I'm so glad I fixed my espresso machine..I'm only half awake without it!  
7:00 am 24 oz herb tea with splenda  
8:15 am 1 hardboiled egg with onion salt  
9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, non caffeinated  
10:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, caffeinated  
11:00 am 1/2 egg burrito  
1:00 pm taco innards: 3.5 oz chicken thigh meat, 2/3 cup ground beef, salsa, 2 oz cheddar cheese  
2:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, non-caffeinated  
4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, caffeinated

The meeting was over at 6 pm but I wasn't too hungry by the time I got home..Dinner at 7:00 pm..

1/3 lb burger with processed cheese and mayo..

totals for the day: 
Calories: 1945
Fat: 110.2
Carbs: 93.9
Protein: 153.1

Now I realize this was way more than I have been eating..the ratio is right, enough water..vitamins..not much activity but alot of stress. We'll see about the results of all that stress probably by friday. I need to stay strong for the rest of everyone in our office..I may have to take something to empty my brain so I can sleep..

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 10/1/12 10:39 pm - Yucca Valley, CA
 Wow.  Keep me posted on what happens.  At least your all on the same page.  Things where I work are S L O W.  Now I am not going to start freaking out yet.  The food was good.  I seem to have gotten back into my stride for which I am so grateful.

Here is the food:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese (I went to Food $ Less and all they had was 4% :/), approximately 14 almonds, 5 prunes, 2 tbsp golden ground flaxseed
Coffee w/non dairy creamer
L: 1.5 cups split pea soup w/ham
32oz water and pm vitamins
S: Atkins protein bar
D: Flatout flatbread, 1/2 cup seasoned ground turkey/fat free re-fried beans/sauteed onions, 1/3 cup cheese
S: 7oz greek yogurt, sugar free cupcake

cals: 1661, fat: 69.5, carbs: 124, protein: 127

I also went to TJ Maxx yesterday and got a pair of jeans.  Size 14.  They fit perfectly and actually I bet I could fit into a 12 but I don't like tight pants.  It was pretty cool.  It is a good way to go into my third year anniversary of this surgery which is coming up.  Well that is it for me.  type at you later :)
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Miss Candace
on 10/2/12 8:18 am - San Jose, CA
There's my same Dawn! & Miss Leslie too! How are you ladies doing? I knew, when ever i happen to make it back, that I'd find you two here. Sure is nice to see you too :)
If you havent noticed, I do this on & off thing. I swear, my pattern is like, i can only take it for 6 months or so & then I have to take a break lol Anyways, Im trying to be on the upswing back.

Talk to you again - Soon!
xoxo
C

The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.     

Not the Same Dawn
on 10/2/12 11:26 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
CANDICE! Soooo glad to see you again..and glad you're on the upswing again too. We all have ebb and flow in our lives..right now, the stress is eating me up at work and I'm struggling to keep my composure and control. I have just about exactly a year before I can retire from the rat race but I'll bite a big bullet in doing it and not get enough money to live on..much has to change! I'm actively looking for another place to work. That's how bad it has gotten.

I divide my time between here and facebook to keep accountable and in contact with my *roots* in this journey. On facebook I cheer on the newbies and those in stalls..here I stay accountable to myself and all the grads that lurk and post too. Some days, I think I hear the crickets but that's alright. This is my journey and I'm stuck with sharing it. I'm just really happy to have a few people who need my brand of encouragement..

I hope you are well! Type at you real soon!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics