Accountability Sunday

Leslie P.
on 10/21/12 10:50 pm - Yucca Valley, CA
 Back to the routine.  Being on vacation was great but I am glad to be back to my routine.  Disneyland was great.  Walked all over the park, got on all the major rides in both the main park and California Adventure without standing in a line for too long.  Did not go nuts on food.  No sugar which is a first since the last few years Disneyland was an excuse to let loose and eat my way through the day.  I did have a very horrible incident with the smoked turkey leg.  Toward the end of the day I got a smoked turkey leg that I had a few bites from and gave the rest to my husband.  I think it was a combination of eating too fast and not chewing enough because within minutes I was in severe pain.  It lasted at least anhour and ended with me throwing up in the parking garage outside tha park.  It has been over a year since I have done anything like that.  Once it was out I felt so much better.  The thought of turkey give me the chills...

Anyway it is back to work today.  I woke up trying to remember my password to get onto my computer and can't. It was some good time off.

Sundays food:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 2 slices protein bread, 2 tbsp almond butter, 1 tbsp sugar free apricot jam
Coffee w/non-dairy, sugar free creamer
L: Steak quesadilla on whole wheat tortilla
16oz diet peach snapple/16oz water and pm vitamins
D: Roasted chicken thigh, roasted carrots/onions/mushrooms
16oz diet peach snapple
S:  Carb Conscious Choco Peanut Butter Bar

Cals: 1627, fat: 84.5, carbs: 67, pro: 94.5

Off to work.  Hope I remember my password by the time I get there.  Have a great day :)
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics