FIGHT BACK AGAINST RE-GAIN!

D. Switcher
on 2/21/14 11:59 pm

Are there any existing forums on regain? Do you need one I need t lose 50 lbs from Sleeve Regain. Anyone else?

Sleeve to DS Conversion - Regain 290# Current weight: 252# - VSG lowest weight: 235#  

"Serenity to Accept, Courage to Change, and Wisdom to Know..."

***all comments are my personal experience and/ or opinion***

severman
on 2/22/14 6:36 am - Indianapolis, IN

I had RNY, but regained 90 pounds due mostly to steroids and some to poor eating choices.  I have been able to get off most of the weight by writing down what I eat, when I eat, why I'm eating, where I'm eating, and how much I am eating.  I either exercise at the gym 3 times a week or walk after every meal if I know I can't make it to the gym that day.  I make sure I get in my protein and water every day.  

I know there is a group on here called Back on Track for regain.  I belong to it and it is really supportive.  Give it a try.

Stephanie E

deanismyman
on 4/7/14 10:43 am

How long did it take you to lose the weight again?  I have gained about the same amount and NEED to get it off

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/25/14 3:34 am

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics