Need Some Advice

JA
on 4/30/19 11:53 am - East Haven, CT

Thanks so much. My biggest problem lately is I work from home, so I pick all day long. I have to just get back on track. Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it.

Persistence
on 6/18/19 7:07 pm

Hi, just wanted to say Hi, and see how you are doing. Getting back on track is a challenge for me, but I'm hangin' in there.

Bitmoji ImageMaureen

JA
on 6/26/19 5:50 am - East Haven, CT

Hi Helen, 18 years is awesome! Good for you that's absolutely wonderful. I've had a lot of ups/downs over the past few years and emotions have gotten me eating things I shouldn't. I'm down 5 lbs...so I'm getting there but it's hard. Plus I know work from home 90% of the time, so I'm constantly grazing (I know how bad that is). I try not to keep junk in the house. Thanks for all your support! As I approach my 15 year anniversary of WLS - July 21st - I feel priviledged to have kept this much weight off, as I know how difficult it is.

JA

Persistence
on 6/9/19 11:03 pm

JA,

Just checking in to see how you are doing. Getting back on tract is huge!!You would think that we would remember how hard it is and not let ourselves get there again!! Oh well, I guess that's why we need each other. I've been on and off the last few days. Food is all ready for tomorrow. Hang in there.

Bitmoji Image Maureen

JA
on 6/26/19 5:52 am - East Haven, CT

Thanks so much Maureen. A little better, I'm down 5 lbs...it's slow but at least it's going in the right direction! This is truly the hardest thing to do. I so hate when people say we took the easy way out by having WLS! They have no idea.

Thanks again for your support and concern.

JA

Shotard
on 6/10/19 2:58 pm - LA

I hope you find the right answer good for you. I lost 130 in 2011 and kept if off until last year I had both knees replaced and it seems no matter what I do I cannot lose this 30 pounds I seemed to have gained. I was trying to follow WW and I do not think I am overeating but must be eating the wrong things or something. I am at a loss.....I have no idea what I am doing wrong, cannot seem to lose even a pound but I hope for you that it all comes off easily. Anyone else have the problem I am having??

Most Active
Recent Topics