Mornin' everyone - almost 2 years out here

shepkatt
on 7/30/05 12:36 am - Coronado, CA
Gooooooooooooooooooooood morning all you WLS Grads! I don't post much anymore... well, not like I used to. I still get some thoughts out there now and again. Thought I would check out this new board and see how y'all are doing. Do you guys and gals remember the OH board before this new format came out? Janine J and I were talking about how it was just one long string of posts.. No specialized boards.. no chat... just posting.. Gosh that was a long time ago, wasn't it? I am almost 2 years out.. I feel fabulous! I hope y'all had a wonderful week and are looking forward to an awesome weekend. lynnda
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 1:58 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello GORGEOUS!!! You have such a contagious smile - I always find myself smiling all cheesy and big like, when I see a post from you. Guess what? We're starting to take some dance classes. Haven't worked up to SWING yet, but ...well... baby steps, lol! It's "Line Dancing" a two hour class every other week, then 1 hour lessons 2 times a week. If nothing else (cause I really am very very BAD at it) it's great exercise, fun times and lots of laughing. A bunch of us from the VA-Board are heading to a C&W bar tonight. Im gonna give it my two-left-feet best shot and try to get my giddy-up ON! Wish you lived near by, Id drag you with us. Im NOT much of a Country Music kinda gal, I prefer shake your booty kinda dance but this is a new fun experience. Have a great weekend - love ya - ME!
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 5:03 am - Fort Myers, FL
Oh--I always wanted to take dance lessons. My husband and I used to talk about it lots. The last cruise we went on they offerred swing dance lessons. Of course at my weight--I wasn't having anything to do with them. We've come a long way baby! C&W bar--never pictured you as a country music gal. Have a great time tonight.
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 5:17 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO - um, it's cause IM NOT a C&W kinda gal. Lived 20 years in OKIEVille (Oklahoma) and my girlfriends still could NOT convert me. Nah - I just wanted to learn some new dance steps and with LINE dancing I can go and have fun, exercise my butt off and NOT need a partner (if hubby is under water). Im more of a "shake your booty" kinda gal - you'll find 50 Cent, Pablo Petey, Mary J. Blige, Ciara, Missy, *****cat Dolls, Usher....etc. etc. in my CD Shuffler at any given moment. Love IT!
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/05 5:20 am - Fort Myers, FL
Believe me--I ain't no country gal myself. But it would be fun to know some line dancing moves--since I never participate in that stuff.
shepkatt
on 7/30/05 7:41 am - Coronado, CA
Hey Girlie! All dancing is good. There are lots of people in some of my swing dance classes that also do Line Dancing, Ballroom, etc. I think once you get hooked on one it makes it that much easier to transition to other forms. I think I will be in VA a lot coming up.. Nextel and Sprint are merging and I am part of the team that will be working on merging the IT systems... So rumor is I will be living out of a suitcase and hanging around in the Herndon area quite a lot. I will be sure to give ya some warning! Love ya back!
Elle Felts
on 7/30/05 12:39 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
You ever come to Alabama??? Let me know if you do. elle
shepkatt
on 7/31/05 2:07 am - Coronado, CA
Absolutely!
Elle Felts
on 7/30/05 4:30 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
HEY THERE LYNNDA. IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE. I KNOW I DON'T POST NEAR AS MUCH AS I USED TO EITHER. I'M SURE WE ALL SHARE THE SAME REASONING. IT'S GREAT SEEING YOU HERE. ELLE
shepkatt
on 7/30/05 7:44 am - Coronado, CA
Loretta! It's great seeing you as well! Have a great weekend! lynnda
Most Active
Recent Topics