Hi Everyone!!!!

qtpysuzieq
on 7/31/05 11:51 pm - Vacaville, CA
Hello All, My name is Susan and I am 18 months out and have lost 170 pounds. I'm really glad this board is here now, I see so many faces that have been inspirations to me through this process. I tend to lurk on the main board, hopefully I can be more vocal/visual on this board. Happy Monday (yea right) to all. Hugs Susan -170
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/05 11:59 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Welcome Susan! You look awesome. congrats on your success. Hope you visit often.
qtpysuzieq
on 8/1/05 12:06 am - Vacaville, CA
Hi Lynda. Thanks for the great welcome! You look great too! I'm gonna try to visit alot! Hugs Susan -170
WLS_Deb
on 8/1/05 2:17 am - East, Tx
Hey Pretty Lady!!! Great job on that -170lbs... I have begun lurking more than posting as well but wanted to check this site out and see others more near my journey phase. WOW... -170lbs thats just awesome. Bet you have a zillion WLS Moments!!! deb
qtpysuzieq
on 8/2/05 3:52 am - Vacaville, CA
Hey there Pretty Lady yourself. Thank you for the kind words. You know, I went back and looked at your profile (cause I can't remember anything anymore) and it hit me that way back before I got surgery and soon after your profile was one of the ones that I would go back and read and read and read. Go figure. Hugs Susan -170
Amanda-DS
on 8/1/05 8:02 am
shout out loud we will hear you!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics