The DR PHIL Show today on bypass

juliejean88
on 10/29/04 3:04 pm - Gardendale, AL
I heard that Dr. Phil did a complete show on gastric bypass today. I didn't know about this and could not have watched it anyway, I was at work. Did anyone tape this show that might be willing to make me a copy and mail it to me? I'd be glad to pay for the tape and postage. Please email me at [email protected]. THANKS! Julie
Paula G.
on 11/12/04 1:18 am - Houston, TX
Hi, I bought the transcript from that show, if you like I can e-mail it to ya, let me know... Paula In Insurance Limbo for 3 days now.....I pray they approve!!
susan17821
on 12/22/04 6:27 am - Danville, PA
Revision on 06/18/12
Hi, would it be possible to get a copy of the Dr Phil show.. I would be happy to pay you for it. Thanks, Susan
CATHYBONBON
on 2/14/05 10:00 am - Bronx, NY
Hi There: I bet you didnt think you'd get this much response HuH? Well, I would also like a copy of the transcript....Please let me know if you can send it....thanks so much....be well! CAthy
Supreme Queen
on 2/26/05 6:57 am - Metro Atlanta, GA
Can you post here the basics of what was said?
Snoopy
on 4/12/05 7:46 am - Roseville, CA
If you still have the Dr. Phil show on gastric bypass, I would love to be able to read it. Could you possibly email a copy to me? [email protected] Thank you so much!!!
Joan F.
on 6/18/05 6:01 pm - Surprise, AZ
Could you e-mail it to me too? I'm [email protected]. Please let me know if I owe you anything.
Lisa A.
on 6/29/05 12:43 pm
I would love a copy. [email protected] Thanks so much. Lisa
goldenswan
on 3/25/06 3:25 pm - PA
HI Paula, I would really like a copy of that transcript also, it if wouldn't be to much, could you email it to me too???? Please? [email protected] It would be so appreciated. I would be more than happy to pay for it .Thank you Kay
pattycake
on 4/5/05 9:53 am - macon, GA
ooh ooh ooh me too. please e-mail a copy of the transcrip. i'll never ask for anything again that's what i used to always tell my mother when i wanted something.
Most Active