heyyyy

grace H.
on 8/10/11 5:46 am - Grove City, OH
i belong to an AMAZING WLS group on facebook! if you want me to add you to it, add me on facebook. you can search for grace louise and i live in grove city, ohio. or you can search [email protected]

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-4

Ne te quaesiveris extra
do not seek outside yourself

JustNan
on 8/15/11 12:52 pm - Lawton, OK
 I just sent you a friend request on facebook.  I am just now starting on my journey to have wls. I go to a seminar on the 27th.  I am really excited about doing this for my health.  I'm about to turn 45, I have one son that is about to turn 6, and my oldest son and his wife are making me a Grandma in October, so my main reason for wanting to have wls is to beat my extreme insulin resistance and fend off diabetic complications.  Looking forward to meeting you! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 266 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 521 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 511 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3568 views