A big Weight Gain

Stacyferguson
on 10/28/13 1:17 pm - Gresham, OR
Michelle, I too am just preparing to begin my Journey as well. I am hoping for a surgery date around the 10th of January 2014.
Good luck to you, keep posting so I can follow your progress.
I will be having RNY in Mexico and am very anxious and excited. Reading blogs, watching YouTube and doing a ton of research have become my daily activity outside of work.....
Once again, good luck

Stacy 😊
dasie
on 10/6/13 6:38 am
I will be 4 years out in Nov. To keep my weight stable, I log my food everyday on myfitnesspal. I rarely, almost never, eat rice, bread, pasta, potatoes etc. When I do eat those too often, I immediately gain. Sweets are an instant gain too. I try to exercise as often as possible going to a gym and including cardio. My calorie limit is 1200 per day. I do go over but stay as close to that as possible. I also immediately address any gain ASAP. My surgiversay is Nov 17th, and I'm working on losing 6 pounds which will put me at my all time lowest weight. I know for me I can never let up. Also, I do not violate the no drinking rule when eating and wait 30 minutes min before I drink liquid.

Michelle L.
on 10/7/13 1:38 am

Dasie,

I know i need to take a step back...go back  to the basic rules and get back on track. No starches and carbs ..drink more water...ecxcersise!! Thanks for your help!! Ill keep ya posted...im looking at about 20 lbs to take off. Its gonna be a chore!

Michelle

dasie
on 10/7/13 1:52 am
You can do it!!! just keep reminding yourself how far you have come and take it one day at a time. Because of our history with obesity, 20 pounds is scary. But in the grand scheme, it really is a drop in the bucket. Let this be your moment and go into the holidays with this weight off by Christmas or the new year.

PetHairMagnet
on 2/24/14 10:53 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

How are things going now?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 269 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 515 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3573 views