I am 43 and feel 25

meandpugs
on 10/9/05 5:36 am - valrico, FL
Wow what a feeling that has come over me .... At 43 and pre op I felt like I was aging fast with limited activity. The activity was not worth the pain... So I stayed in as much as I could. But now its watch out world here I come... I am busy most of the time and am able to breath with easy. I got caught in a rain storm and RAN for cover and I was surprised that I could RUN.. Boy life is good.. I feel like I am in front and everyone has to keep up with me.. I just wonder.....If I feel this good at nearly 4 monthe out what will I feel like at a year out?? Every body have a great Day,, Cyndee
SteveApril45
on 10/9/05 9:03 pm - frostburg, MD
Hi Cyndee I am 45 and feel like a 30 year old man most of the time.When you are one year out you will feel even better.I am 22 months out and I have lost over 300 lbs.So much has changed for me and life is good.I hope you have a great day............steve
Angelfirewithwings
on 10/10/05 9:28 am - Boonville, MO
I know what you mean Cyndee! I am 45 and before surgery, I could not get around well, much less actually go out and walk. I pretty much became a recluse. But I am almost 4 months out and have lost a total of 78lbs and feel like a different person. In fact, I surprise myself sometimes on how light on my feet I actually feel You have a great day too!
meandpugs
on 10/10/05 11:30 am - valrico, FL
You had you surgery 1 day before I did.. we were almost twins Congrats to you on your weight loss too. Cyndee
nessiepie45
on 10/25/05 5:55 am - CHICAGO, IL
Hi I'm 45 and I feel like I'm 85. Iam scheduled for surgery in December. I look forward to having my energy back and les pain. Right now going to work and school online classes) are all I have the energy for. IAlmost eighty pounds in four months is great. I'm lookin forward to that. Vanessa
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 268 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 525 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 514 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3573 views