happy Holidays

meandpugs
on 11/18/05 6:17 am - valrico, FL
Happy Holidays everyone.... I hope you all have a great time...Cyndee
Matt S.
on 11/20/05 8:24 am - Otsego, MI
Happy Holidays to you, too, Cyndee! I hope you have an extra special time this year with your family and friends. I know I will be. This may be the second of two replies I've sent, if you get a sense of deja vous. I don't know if the board is acting a bit strange or what. I've noticed all the boards seem to be more quiet than I've seen them. Have you heard of anything going on? Matt
lrosenda
on 11/21/05 7:51 am - Magna, UT
Matt, I just keep seeing people saying they are having difficulties getting their posts to show up. As far as I know, I haven't had that problem. Lori P.S. Are you just a few days post-op? How are you doing?
Matt S.
on 11/21/05 7:53 pm - Otsego, MI
Lori: I'm doing well! Thanks for asking! It's been a lot smoother than I anticipated. Surgery on Wed, home Thurs afternoon, no pain meds since Sunday night. I'm starting to want to eat, however. All the liquids are starting to get on my nerves. But I know this, too, will pass. I see the dietician on the 30th and expect to move to soft foods. It's going to be an extra special Thanksgiving this year! Hope you and your family have a great one, Matt
lrosenda
on 11/22/05 2:06 am - Magna, UT
Matt, I know those first weeks really drag on as you can only have clear liquids, then full liquids then soft foods. On my program, they did it like this, one week of clear liquids after surgery, 3 weeks of full liquids, 6 weeks of soft/pureed foods then finally on to regular foods. It is all for a reason though, it helps your pouch heal properly. I'm six months out tomorrow and have been doing great! It will be so worth it! Hang in there and have a great Thanksgiving, even though you can't eat. Lori 384/274/170
Tinkermouse
on 11/21/05 6:01 am - Vallejo, CA
And to you as well!! My hubby and I are going to serve food at a dinner for homeless and I think it will be our best Thanksgiving ever!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 267 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 522 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 512 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3569 views