Lexington Ky Conference

brendagold
on 4/22/06 11:51 am - Goshen, OH
:thumbsup: CONGRATS!!! I know exactly how you feel, my surgey date is scheduled for 5-10-06 and everyday it gets a little closer I get more excited and more nervous. My prayers are with you and all of us May dates!!! Remeber to stay positve and good things will happen. Trust in God and he will truly see you through it! GOODLUCK! Julie
MARIA2001
on 4/28/06 7:31 am - detroit, MI
Hi , Everyone I am so sorry for not posting in a while I just finished my finals yesterday, THANK YOU GOD, so now I am trying to get my house in order I didnt do nothing for the last two weeks but study and study and study some more ( I'm in nursing school, they don't play). I am getting more and more nervous, anxious, scared and now I cry just thinking of what could go wrong. I read on some ones journal the other day that said " If GOD brings you to it, He will get you threw it" I have been trying to live by this and reading Psalms 23 has been comferting(SP?), I have to think positive, Sorry WE HAVE TO THINK POSITIVE!!! will post a little later if not tomorrow. GOD BLESS
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 265 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 520 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 510 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3567 views