2nd Chance Revisions

Hi I'm Lisa

Lisa R.
on 11/2/10 5:22 am - Bristol, CT
Hi, I am Lisa R. I am 53 years old and I had a revision of my RNY (origingal surgery 2/4/04) on Oct 25th 2010. Even though the first time wasn't successful (for many reasons) I learned a lot from the experience, enough to make this coming weight loss stick for the rest of my life! Married to my wonderful husband Steven for 25 years, we have 3 wonderful children a son Greg 24 y.o and his partner Jay, a daughter Jenn 22 y.o and her boyfriend Jason, and another daughter Amanda 20 y.o and her boyfriend Dustin. We have 2 dogs and both girls still live at home while attending college. I am an LPN but have not worked in nursing in several years, mostly due to the lack of stamina it takes to complete a full shift mostly on my feet. I am a sedentary person at heart and always have been, but I can remember at least working up some enthusiasm for exercise when I was at a reasonable weight so, I am looking forward to getting to that point again. I love to read paranormal novels and I also had ambitions of writing a book. (That dream is still in pending).
"Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet."    
SueLo
on 1/7/11 2:09 pm
How about an update?