Central Connecticut Cares

Groups » Central Connecticut ... » Discussion » Hotel information f...

Hotel information for LIPO's Dinner Dance

Maryellen R.
on 6/21/10 3:54 am - Sayville, NY
As promised, hotel rooms are ready to be booked under the code "LIPS" at a group rate of $139 per night at the Courtyard Marriott at Republic Airport. For those of you who may want to arrive a day earlier, I have also added some rooms for Friday, November 12th making the discounted rooms available both Friday, November 12th and the actual date of the dinner dance, Saturday 13th.

www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ispli-courtyard-republic-airport-long-island-farmingdale/

www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ispli-courtyard-republic-airport-long-island-farmingdale/

Courtyard by Marriott Republic Airport
www.Marriott.com/Ispli
2 Marriott Plaza
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Hotel Phone (631) 847-0010

I am also planning an optional brunch for the next day, for those of you who are interested, I'll need to know and collect for this in advance ($32 includes tax and tip), check out their brunch menu and other info on their link:
The 56th Fighter Group
7160 Republic Airport
E. Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: (631) 694-8280
www.56thfgrestaurant.com/pdf/56thFighterGroup_SundayBrunch.pdf Please e-mail me at [email protected] for more info or to RSVP ASAP Thanks, MaryellenJ
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Dan R.
Group Leader

globirdie
Co-leader

cricket59
Group Administrator