Central Connecticut Cares

Curves free month

Andrea F.
on 11/26/10 10:55 pm - Killingworth, CT
RNY on 08/03/10 with
Hi - During the last post-op group meeting,  I had mentioned that since I'm a member of Curves they give us a "present" each year around the holidays of a few free one-month memberships to give out to friends and family members.  I talked to one of the staff members there the other day and she said that she wasn't sure if they were doing that at Christmas again this year, but that it was something I could ask for at any time. 

There's a lot going on there in the next few months!  They are going to be adding Zumba to the circuit (not sure exactly how yet) and they have just started CurvesSmart, where (for a few dollars extra per month), you get a fob that you use at each station to give you feedback in real-time to make sure you "stay continually challenged and achieve your potential on every machine, during every workout." At the end of the workout, you get a "progress report that shows your overall muscle strength, your calories burned and how close you are to reaching your goals." Seems really cool...I'm going to be signing up for it soon, so if you're interested, I'll let you know how I do with it.

So, if this is something that you are interested in (sorry, guys - ladies only), and would be interested in trying out Cromwell Curves (in the Price Rite plaza on Berlin Road/Rte 372 near Chili's), let me know - email is best, either through OH or at [email protected], and I'll need your name and address.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and see you all soon! 

Dan R.
Group Leader

globirdie
Co-leader

cricket59
Group Administrator