Topic: RE: Hello Everyone!
very cool cassie.. thanks
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
cassiegrl
on 6/18/12 9:46 am - putnam, CT
RNY on 12/15/09 with
Topic: Hello Everyone!
 Hi everyone, CCCares has been making some bring strides towards the technology end of life! and WOW has the group grown.!!! We are looking for you... if you havent been to a meeting lately or visited us on meetup then here's whats happening... 

We just had a Spring Into Summer BBQ! it was a blast and many pictures were taken

We will be ziplingin on August 18th in middletown CT... if you are interested its $49 per person... there are more details at  http://www.meetup.com/Central-Connecticut-Cares !!!! contact dan or ask a question here if you want to know more! we want you to join us.. just think its something you can check off your list of things you never thought/or always wanted to do! :)

We are holding our monthly meetings at middlesex hospital on the second saturday of the month at 10:30a... check meetup to see if there is a group walk going on before hand!

Also... we are close to releasing our website... if you are interested in recieving the monthly newsletter and what have you's directly from us please send a message to me or dan with your name and email address... you will be added to the list (oh yea we have a monthly newsletter now too)... cant wait to hear from you!!!

share your pics too!

cassie

turidda25
on 12/27/11 7:43 am
Topic: Reccomend a surgeon?!?
 I am new here and have seen 1 surgeon so far going to see Dr Aranow Jan 10. Can you guys recommend a surgeon and give me a reason wise?
Dan R.
on 12/9/11 9:18 pm - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Topic: monthly meeting change
Also just a remin:der that our Monthly Meeting on Dec 10th will be a Holiday Party at Joy Gutis Home and will be at 5:30pm instead of 10:30. Please bring your spouse or partner if you choose. Bring an appetizer or some pot luck item. Joy will provide a turkey and water. Bring a some beverage or booze. Only you know what you can tolerate. If you choose to drink please be responsible and if necessary bring a designated driver
Gloria Dezelle
Dan R.
on 11/9/11 8:38 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Topic: meeting reminder
Our November meeting is Saturday from 10:30AM till noon. ... The meeting will be held in conference room "A" at Middlesex Hospital. All are welcome!
Dan R.
on 10/7/11 1:33 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Topic: meeting reminder
NOTICE!!!!!! New meeting location!!!!!
Our October meeting will be tomorrow, Saturday, October 8th from 10:30am till 12 noon. The meetings will be held in conference room "A" on the first floor of Middlesex Hospital! All WLS folks are welcome!
Dan R.
on 9/6/11 9:38 pm - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Topic: Meeting Reminder
Post Date: 8/8/11 4:25 am
NOTICE!!!!!! New meeting location!!!!!
Our September meeting will be this Saturday, September 10th from 10:30am till 12 noon. The meetings will be held in conference room "A" on the first floor of Middlesex Hospital! All WLS folks are welcome!
Dan R.
on 8/7/11 9:25 pm - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Topic: Meeting Reminder
Our August meeting will be this Saturday, August 13th from 10:30am till 12 noon. The meetings are held in the conference room a****ersedge Rehab Center at 111 Church Street in Middletown. We will have several guests from Long Island Post Ops (LIPO) visiting! Welcome!

FROM THE NORTH:
I-91 South to exit 22 (Rt. 9S); go through two traffic lights in Middletown to exit 14 (DeKoven Drive). At the end of the exit, go straight to the 2nd traffic light; take a left onto Broad St. At the first traffic light, turn right onto Church St; Park behind the building

FROM THE SOUTH:
I-91 N to exit 17; go 1/2 mile and bear right to take I-691E exit to Middletown Route 66E Follow for approximately six miles and take a right onto High Street at Wesleyan University. At the 4th traffic light, take a left onto Church Street; Parking behind building

FROM THE EAST:
I-84 to route I-91 S to exit 22 (Rt. 9S); go through two traffic lights in Middletown to exit 14 (DeKoven Drive). Follow the same directions as in FROM THE NORTH

FROM OLD SAYBROOK:
Route 9 N to exit 15 (RT 66 W); Go straight to the second
traffic light. Turn left onto Broad Street. Continue to the end until the end, then take a right onto Church St
Dan R.
on 7/3/11 12:19 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Topic: July meeting reminder
Our July meeting will be this Saturday, July 9th from 10:30am till 12 noon. The meetings are held in the conference room a****ersedge Rehab Center at 111 Church Street in Middletown. Please try to attend.

FROM THE NORTH:
I-91 South to exit 22 (Rt. 9S); go through two traffic lights in Middletown to exit 14 (DeKoven Drive). At the end of the exit, go straight to the 2nd traffic light; take a left onto Broad St. At the first traffic light, turn right onto Church St; Park behind the building

FROM THE SOUTH:
I-91 N to exit 17; go 1/2 mile and bear right to take I-691E exit to Middletown Route 66E Follow for approximately six miles and take a right onto High Street at Wesleyan University. At the 4th traffic light, take a left onto Church Street; Parking behind building

FROM THE EAST:
I-84 to route I-91 S to exit 22 (Rt. 9S); go through two traffic lights in Middletown to exit 14 (DeKoven Drive). Follow the same directions as in FROM THE NORTH

FROM OLD SAYBROOK:
traffic light. Turn left onto Broad Street. Continue to the end until the end, then take a right onto Church St
Dan R.
on 6/6/11 12:44 pm - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Topic: June Meeting reminder
Our June meeting will be this Saturday, June 11th from 10:30am till 12 noon. The meetings are held in the conference room a****ersedge Rehab Center at 111 Church Street in Middletown. Please try to attend.

FROM THE NORTH:

FROM THE SOUTH:

FROM THE EAST:

FROM OLD SAYBROOK:

Dan R.
Group Leader

globirdie
Co-leader

cricket59
Group Administrator