Canton Ohio WLS Support Group

Groups » Canton Ohio WLS Supp... » Discussion » Certificate of Comp...

Certificate of Completion!

Terrib
on 8/19/08 9:59 pm - Clayton, NC
August 16, 2008, I attended the 2008 Support Group Leadership Conference at the Cleveland Center for Bariatric Surgery (St. Vincent Charity Hospital).

It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet with other group leaders from around the Cleveland, Ashtabula area.  The agenda began with Karen Shulz, MSN Executive Direct of CCBS welcoming everyone.  Peter Valencic, RD Dietician presented a dietary review.  The media lately has been discussing alccohol use after weight loss surgery which was covered by Courtney Holbrook, PHD, Director Psychology CCBS.

After a lovely lunch and group discussion, Anita Maximim, Ph.D.M  discussed effective leadership Skills and style.  (It is my hope all of you feel I have practiced effective leadership).   

I was presented with a Certificate of Completion from the Cleveland Center for Bariatric Surgery for outstanding dedication and lasting contribution to WLS patients and completion of the 2008 Support Group Leadership Conference. 

I now have been certified by both OH and CCBS as a group leader!  And remember......without you, ALL OF THE GROUP MEMBERS, there would be no group! 

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com