Nashville Nutrition and Emotional Wellness

Groups » Nashville Nutrition ... » Discussion » I'm not sure about ...

I'm not sure about this

ErikaAnn
on 1/28/09 6:53 am - MT. JULIET, TN
First I feel awful.  Headache, tired, listless... This is only the 4th day of my 8 day pre-op CIB diet.  I won't list all the physical*TMI*symptoms, but I am able to keep my family amused with my gastric gurgitations.  I'm not sure I can do this surgery.  Sometimes I think I can and sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I am so sure this is the right thing for me and other times I think, well maybe I can just diet. But then I think of dieting in the past and how that really did just make me gain overall.  I keep thinking, AFTER surgery I will get REFRIED BEANS and sometimes that helps.  help....erika

2Corinthians 5:7

Bob L.
on 1/29/09 9:04 am - Clarksville, TN
Erika, Its normal to have all the symptoms your having usually your through the worst of itby day 5. Drinking broth or bullion will help ease some of the symptoms.
As far as should you or should you not go through with WLS only you know the answer and I think you do. Just remember its not uncommon to get cold feet, but keep things in prospective, remember what you've accomplished this far. Right now your doing everything on will power after WLS the tool will support you. Good luck! C'ya Bob

ErikaAnn
on 1/29/09 5:07 pm - MT. JULIET, TN
Thanks, Bob.  I do know the answer. and the answer is, What else CAN I do? Thanks for your encouragement.  YOU are a great inspiration!  erika

2Corinthians 5:7