Post_Op_PRs

Groups » Post_Op_PRs » Discussion » team update repost ...

team update repost of Dan's Message

Seht
on 5/7/10 8:59 am
     I cannot tell you how excited I am about everything with this group. I am grateful that each and everyone of you are part of this team, and I know we will do great things. We have a few items of business that we need to attend to:
  1. What night of the week would be best for everyone next week for a chat?
  2. Shirts have been purchased and we are awaiting printing to be completed, which should be by Wednesday this week.
  3. I need everyone's money ASAP. Please PAYPAL by Wednesday (If you have a PAYPAL account) to [email protected],
  4. Membership dues are $20 and the shirt I have ordered for you is $20 whi*****ludes shipping. Please submit a total payment of $40.
  5. The shirt colors are white Dri-Tech, which have been ordered for ya'll. If you would like an additional shirt in a different color (I got a black one, white one, tech yellow, and gray one for myself) they will be an additional $15 each because I can combine shipping with your initial team shirt. Also, if you want a basic cotton T-shirt, we got those too, $14 each on those and pretty much any color you want. Let me know if you would like to order additional shirts ASAP so I can ammend the print order with the shop and please ammend the amount you send to me according to your decision on extra shirts.
  6. I will need an address to send your shirt to, so please provide to me.
  7. I would like to make a team roster which could include names and phone numbers of all members. I DO NOT want to do this unless everyone is ok with sharing phone numbers. My number is 817-694-4705 any of you can feel comfortable calling me anytime regardless of what the team concensus is.
  8. It is going to take me a bit of time to finish up the website and input all of your Bio's so please be patient, but trust me, it is going to be awesome.
  9. I want to have a monthly chat or perhaps a conference call once a month with just the team, and a seperate monthly chat for the Post-Op PRs support group as well. Your thoughts on this please... 
  10. Please let me know if you have any other thoughts, questions, or concerns and I will address them accordingly.
Again, thank you all for being a part of this, I know we will be a force for good in all that we endeavor to do collectively and individually. Have a great night.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

saxman007
on 5/7/10 1:27 am - Port Huron, MI
 guess I needed this reposted -- thanks Scott!
Seht
on 5/7/10 1:50 am
Thanks Dan

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!