Reflections

Storms

Jimmy
on 5/24/10 12:29 am - North Platte, NE
Yes we had terrible storms here last night and luckly we made it through them. Just like we have storms on our weight loss journey, we will make it through them to, it might get dark and cloudy but the sun will come out. Enjoy the beauty of a new week..
Until Next Time,  jimmy
www.obesityhelp.com/group/Reflections
debra mcdonald
on 5/24/10 2:17 am - Fort Myers, FL

I have always loved storms. As frightening they may be in the midst of it, everything is cleaner and clearer beccause of it.... thats is true for the storms of life as well.
Thankfully I am a silver lining kind of person. I have endured my share of storms, and I think I'd have given up long ago. But instead I kinow that the winds will stop blowing, and the rain will stop falling, that the storm will end eventually, and every thing begins anew again. This is true for all storms, the summer thunder shower, the hurricane and the tornado in nature and in life itself... they all eventually end and while rebuilding we make things better and become stronger, for it.

Deb
www.bariatricstyle.blogspot.com

debra mcdonald
on 5/24/10 2:25 am - Fort Myers, FL
Now that I have already posted let me introduce myself. My name is Debra, but people call nme Debbie and Deb too, and any or all are fine with me. The reason I was interested in joining this group is that I loved the title. Reflections, says a lot doesn't it. Be it the reflection in the mirror, or reflecting upon a thought or a memory. I look forward to ireading what others think and meeting those who have chosen to travel this weight loss journy as well.
I have not had the surgery yet, but am at the end of the insurance requirements and am looking forward to setting a date soon. At This point I am still on the fence about the type of surgery, At first I was adament on the lap band, but now I am not sure and wil be discussing it all with my surgwon when I see him nest.
take care all

Deb
www.bariatricstyle.blogspot.com