Oklahoma Satellite Support Group

Groups » Oklahoma Satellite S... » Discussion » Thomas' (Cowboyonfi...

Thomas' (Cowboyonfire) Goodbye Letter

rroberts
on 6/15/08 3:43 am - Oklahoma City, OK

reposted from OK Forum: Post Date: 6/15/08 7:42 am Last Edit: 6/15/08 7:48 am Yes, it's almost that time...I've shared many a meal with you....you've given me some of the best times of my life....you've cost me a TON of cash with your indulgent needs.....You've let me have too much rum on many occasions only to say you didn't like it later that evening.... You made me happy when I needed to be comforted....you've taken my pride and twisted it into something that I don't match up to....you've pushed the boundries of my coveted and wonderful timberland shorts.....you made me look bad at the beach....you made it ok to be included in fat jokes.... BUT... I want a divorce....  it's not you it's ME....I need some space...We can be friends, but soon, you won't be able to reach me and I won't know where you will be....When the goodtimes were good, they were awesome, when the bad times were around..they really stuck AROUND.... So I'll think fondly of our time together...but don't worry about me...i'll be fine... and hey....seriously....don't try to "google me" or try to find me later....i won't be there.... I've got "ALL MY FRIENDS" who have gone through the same hate-love relationhip that you and I have... Goodbye belly of mine...   I'll always take a little piece of you with me...goodbye.... The final push is on for me...  I'm excited...  I have no reservations....  YOU GUYS AND GALS have made it possible to be calm about this stuff....  T.

Glitter Text Generator    350/326/173current/159goal
           Certified OH Support Group Leader

COURAGE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF FEAR BUT RATHER   
                               THE ABILITY TO CONTINUE IN THE PRESENCE OF FEAR.