SOUTHSIDE WLS SUPPORT GROUP

Hello Everyone!

Jeannie A.
on 1/10/08 2:09 am - Stockbridge, GA

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the OH staff. They have been really helpful over the past 18 months to me. They have been able to help me in so many ways that I'm now welling and abel to help others.

Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

RENEE BROOKS
CARVER

on 1/10/08 9:55 am - Milledgeville, GA

Hey Ms Jeannie

Thank you for the sweet invite girl I appreciate it. I hope you are doing well. I am doing GREAT and having more and more WOW moments everyday. I am sorry that I have not been able to come to your meetings since the summer but you know some of the reasons and now that I have my car back I can come up there as soon as gas prices go down cos girl, my car is a GAS HOG haha...big time, it is a high performance Crown Victoria and it dont do well with the gas milage, hec it takes nearly 100 bucks to fill it up. I guess that is okay since I have the most comfy ride in the world haha.....almost like riding in a caddy.....I am about to go and add to my profile my monthly weigh in but I will tell you and the rest of the group while I am here what my numbers are and as of the 9th, I was at my 6 month mark and still have had no sickness or dumping or anything. I got on the scales last night and I am now at 320.4 YEAH........oh I love that.......almost at the 299 mark and girl, it has been about 12 years since I have weighed 299 or below. I am enjoying my life everyday and am thankful to GOD with every breath that I have in me. I do miss you and hope one day we can get together again. Wish we lived closer. My sister has moved in with me and that right there takes a load of finanicial stuff off of me. I enjoy her company and we get along pretty good. She is in real bad health and is going through what I was going through just a year ago. I have to help her now verses her helping me last year. I am happy that I have been given a second chance at life to try and make up for all the things that I did in the first one. Well girl I have wrote you a book and the newbys who dont know me will probly think I have lost my mind but who cares, haha.......you know me and that is all that matters. Until next time, thanks again and I will stop in and say hello when I get the chance. God Bless You........Renee

IM IN LOVE WITH LIFE ITSELF AND YEP GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME.....WOW I LOVE TO WAKE UP EACH DAY TO SEE WHAT LIFE WILL OFFER ME.....ALL SMILES NOW FOR ME AND NO MORE TEARS......THANK YOU TO GOD AND TO MY WONDERFUL SURGEON DR LARRY HOBSON......I LOVE YA.......RENEE

Jeannie A.
on 1/10/08 10:21 am - Stockbridge, GA
Well Hon if you can't come to the meetings you can do them here. I'm so proud of you and all that you have done. GREAT JOB on the GOOD numbers. You can now take life by the hand and run with it.  (((((((HUG's))))))) Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1