SOUTHSIDE WLS SUPPORT GROUP

Recent Posts

Jeannie A.
on 11/7/08 11:39 am - Stockbridge, GA
Topic: RE: Tuesday 28th Oct Meeting

It was very nice to meet you at the meeting that I had. I'm really hoping that you are going to be able to make the dinner next weekend at logans roadhouse in McDonough. It's off of Jonesboro Road and I think we will have a lot of fun meeting others.

Hug's
Jeannie

Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

marybethptc
on 10/28/08 12:23 am - Peachtree City, GA
Topic: RE: Tuesday 28th Oct Meeting
When I tried to RSVP it said this event has passed. Must be a glitch. I plan on being there!

MB
paintpr
on 10/27/08 1:35 am - Byron, GA
Topic: Tuesday 28th Oct Meeting
Hi Jeannie,

I would love to attend the meeting Tuesday 28th Oct at Henry Medical Center.  Is it scheduled to continue?  I have noticed that no one is RSVP.  I will be driving over one hour to attend, so I really need to know if it is going to take place.  Thank you.
June Painter
Jeannie A.
on 2/26/08 12:34 am - Stockbridge, GA
Topic: RE: Last nights CHAT
Hello Nicole,  How have you been? I hope that you have been doing well. I also want to let you know that I have on line meetings every Thursday night at 7:30 are atleast I try to. I will try and call you really soon. Hug's Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

jorgeandnicole
on 2/24/08 10:24 am - Grapevine, TX
Topic: RE: Last nights CHAT
Hey Jeanie its me Nicole.  I am in the lovely stateof Texas.  I want to join your online support group.  Give me a call sometime.  Emailed my number.
Jeannie A.
on 2/7/08 6:31 pm - Stockbridge, GA
Topic: Last nights CHAT
Good morning all!  I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all that attened last nights on line chat. This is so new and I'm hopeing that things will be better as time goes on. I'm really sorry about last night that I was not really there much. But my BF's family came into town and got lost and I had to go and find them and get them here. They are going to be here until Sunday . I hope that all of the questions that needed to be asked were and everyone was helpful. So until next week I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hug's Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 

Cynde G.
on 2/7/08 8:05 am - Stockbridge, GA
Topic: RE: HOW IS CANDY???

Candy is doing well.  She had her surg at Atlanta Medical last week.  She is at home and feeling alright.  A bit sore, but that is understandable.

Hope to chat with you tonight!

Cynde

Cynde G
rny 10-10-05
367/203/180

The journey is long...but the scenery is awesome!

candyT.
on 2/7/08 5:42 am - JONESBORO, GA
Topic: HOW IS CANDY???
HAS ANYBODY HEARD FROM CANDY? I HOPE SHE IS DOING GOOD. WHERE DID SHE HAVE IT DONE?
Jeannie A.
on 1/30/08 9:53 pm - Stockbridge, GA
Topic: Prayers for CANDY G
Please lets all remember CANDY G. today for she ishaving her surgery today. So lets all wish her well and say a prayer for her and her surgeron. Hug's Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 

Jeannie A.
on 1/29/08 9:27 am - Stockbridge, GA
Topic: Where is EVERYONE?????????
Hello Gang! I'm really wanting to get this started. I was really hoping that things would be moving on by now.  I do have a few questions to ask everyone; and here it is. What day of the week is going to be good for everyone to be able to have this on line CHAT? I had though about Wednesday night but I'm now really thinking about Thursday nights about 8:00 or 8:30 pm. This way I can be finished with all that I have to do once I come home from work.  Hug's Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06