WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

hi

tell5
on 5/24/09 12:51 pm - dingmans ferry, PA
i wanted to get into the chat but i'm having issus with it so  anyone else having any problems with chat or can anyone help
Yvonne McCarthy
on 5/28/09 9:50 pm - Plano, TX
You may need to update your java.  Go to www.java.com and make sure you have the latest download. It's free.  I hope that helped!

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

tell5
on 5/29/09 3:13 am - dingmans ferry, PA
i did that   and got nothing
Yvonne McCarthy
on 6/3/09 9:40 am - Plano, TX
Do you know if you got in there and maybe it was because no one was there?  Let's see if we can come up with a time and see if I can meet you in chat.  Give me a couple of choices and I'll get back to you to see if we can see each other OK?

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨