WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » I got told I was &q...

I got told I was "hot" lol

Monique So Sweet
on 6/22/09 1:08 am - The most southern tip of..., TX
Hey there peeps!

I thought I would share what happened last week.  I was speaking w/ my co-worker in IM since we no longer share an office, and she told me that one of her friends, - whom I had met during the weekend- had told her I was "hot". LOL Now, this stuck out in my head because this is a person who doesnt know that I have had surgery.  I know that many on here, (my friends, the people who love me on here) have told me time and time again how pretty I am, how "hot" I was going to be...etc...etc... 
While I am so grateful for the compliments, (although at first, it was hard to believe lol) its what we tell each other to keep us motivated AND we say it to each other because we "SEE" each other's successes through our avatars or updated pics or in person.  We see each others transformations.  Basically, we are all "on the same boat".  So, for this young man to say it, it was just "different".  Do you know what I mean?  I hope I conveyed it in words what I was trying to say.  It made me feel "normal".  If that makes sense. lol   

Anyhow, hope u all are GREAT!
Hugs,
Monica

U tell me that I sin,
U say Im bound for hell,
So once ur judgment condemns U,
I SHALL SEE U THERE.

I'd rather be an OPEN sinner
than a FALSE saint...

monymony
on 6/23/09 4:48 am
Hi Monica, WooHoo! It is so good to get compliments. It is hard to see ourselves as thinner. Keep up the good work. Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Yvonne McCarthy
on 6/27/09 2:52 am - Plano, TX
You ARE hot!!! wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo and I've always seen it and I'm glad someone told you.  Bless your heart for taking time to post here.  I've been at the ASMBS all week and I'm brain dead.  So many people asked about you this week girlfriend!!!
much love, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

vickie O.
on 7/6/09 10:30 am - amarillo, TX
i can't wait to feel normal. congrats to you. i am a new member. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/6/09 11:36 pm - Plano, TX
Vick that was exactly what I said when I was approved for surgery.  I said "I will finally get to be normal again"  I am grateful for that every single day.
hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨