WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Jean Sizes

hpaige28
on 6/25/09 1:25 am - Manchester, NH
I went down another Jean size and my surgery was on March 11th. I started at size 24 and I am now down to 18. I even found a pair of jeans that are a size 16 and they fit too. I was really happy so I thought I would share it with you.
Beginning Weight = 250
Surgery Weight = 229.1

Yvonne McCarthy
on 6/27/09 2:54 am - Plano, TX
That's awesome!!! Isn't it wonderful??? I had one pair of "skinny" jeans and I saved them.  I could get 2 of me in them now.  It is really weird to think they actually fit at one time.  You're on your way!  Next time you go down another size I want to hear about it here!!
hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

vickie O.
on 7/6/09 10:27 am - amarillo, TX
-i have an old pair of 14-16 jeans and they are real loose in the legs but fit in the waist.so i figure i will be able to wear a true 14 in about 2 weeks, if i loose some weight.  congratulations on the 16-18, i remember when i got to an 18 and i was thrilled.  good luck to you. by the way, i am new here, my name is vickie but i go by vick, whichever you are comfortable with. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/6/09 11:39 pm - Plano, TX
Vick you'll have those 14-16 jeans falling off in no time!
hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

LizzyL
on 7/6/09 11:51 pm - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with

That is amazing!! This is the motivation that you need to keep you going!! AWESOME! Congratulations to you :-)

hugss
Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/7/09 11:21 am - Plano, TX
LIZZY!!!!

One of my most favoritest (not a word I know) vets of all time... cutie pie Lizzy!!
It's great to see your beautiful face.
hugs, Y