WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Hello All

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/09 1:22 am
Thank you so much Monica!
Chris
George T.
on 7/13/09 1:35 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Hi Chris.  Congratulations on making a decision that will change your life. 

I have known Yvonne for several years now (probably 6 or so).  I have known her husband Kevin for much longer than that.  Yvonne is a pretty good gal, but don't tell her I said so.  She is so glass-half-full.

If you get a chance, go to my profile.  I have a list of things that someone from the Texas Message Board made up of things she learned prior to her surgery.  Check it out.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/14/09 1:10 am - Plano, TX
Yea George is here, George is here!!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/09 1:39 pm
On July 13, 2009 at 8:35 PM Pacific Time, George T. wrote:
Hi Chris.  Congratulations on making a decision that will change your life. 

I have known Yvonne for several years now (probably 6 or so).  I have known her husband Kevin for much longer than that.  Yvonne is a pretty good gal, but don't tell her I said so.  She is so glass-half-full.

If you get a chance, go to my profile.  I have a list of things that someone from the Texas Message Board made up of things she learned prior to her surgery.  Check it out.
Hi George,

Thank you so much and your page will be very helpful to me!

and...Yvonne who?  JK!

Regards,

Chris
Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/17/09 12:14 am - Plano, TX
OH I SEE!!!! We have a comedian don't we????  You're a funny funny man Chris!

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨