WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD...

WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!!!!!

vickie O.
on 7/10/09 10:18 pm - amarillo, TX
NOW IS THE TIME TO CRAWL OUT OF BED AND POST A GOOD MORNING TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.  HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT NIGHT'S SLEEP AND U ALL WOKE UP FRISKEY AS HELL. LOL  WE CAN EXPECT ANOTHER 103 DAY HERE IN AMARILLO, TX. MAN, IT HAS BEEN HOT.  I PLAN ON DOING SOME HOUSEWORK AND SOME LURKING AND MAYBE EVEN SOME POSTING.  I HAVE BEEN CHECKING OUT THE PLASTICS BOARD BECAUSE I SHOULD BE HAVING SURGERY IN ABOUT MONTH OR MONTH AND HALF.  SCARED SH-TLESS ABOUT IT, TOO..  HOPE U ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY.  WHY DON'T U POST AND LET US ALL KNOW YOUR PLANS FOR TODAY?  VICK

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/12/09 12:43 am - Plano, TX
Good morning Vick.  Darlin' why on earth would you go to the PS board when you are at the "one stop shop" board?  I've had enough plastic surgery to qualify!  I'm just afraid you're going to have all these people tell you it hurts and that's just totally wrong to do.  Read again my long post about the pain I went through during RNY and remember that if you expect it, you'll be more prone to think you have a lot of pain.  It's all in your mind....it's how you look at it that makes a difference.  Besides we are so nice over here and we'll be the one supporting you after surgery right?  Quit stressing about it too!!  Do you know that stress causes you to hang on to calories more than usual?  It's the old fight or flight response and you throw your body into the whole starvation mode thing because your brain is freaking out.  So....stop thinking about it OK?  If you do think about it, think about how awesome it will be to get that skin off and also think about how truly fortunate you are to have the PS too.  WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

hugs, Y 

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

vickie O.
on 7/12/09 1:22 am - amarillo, TX
YVONNE, ONE REASON I GO OVER THERE IS THAT THERE ARE A LOT MORE POSTS.  SO I READ THEM AND THEY GIVE ME INFO, I ASK SOMETIMES BUT NOT OFTEN. TO BE QUITE HONEST, YOU ARE ABOUT THE ONLY ONE OVER HERE WHO EVER POSTS BESIDES ME.  WHAT CAN WE DO TO DRAG THEM OUT.  I'M AFRAID THEY  MIGHT BE GETTING TIRED OF ME BEING SO PUSHY. WHAT DO U THINK?  YOU ARE GREAT!!

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/12/09 3:53 am - Plano, TX
Hey Vick, no worry, just be yourself and we'll get it there.  More people join almost daily.  We'll just tal****il someone else feels like talking OK?  I was just kidding with you about going to the PS group.  No stress...just drop by here when you can and we'll work on building this group.  It will happen naturally.  You're a sweetie...

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

volfan-in-alabama
on 7/15/09 12:02 am - Albertville, AL
I will be one of those folks that talks--if I feel that I can intelligence add to a subject.  just remember I am a newbie.
Volfan-in-Alabama ( HW/SW/CW/GW  448/439/244.8/225)
"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~George Eliot
    oh_c_cardL1-1.gif image by volfaninalabama
http://valfan-in-alabamaweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/  Please visit
vickie O.
on 7/15/09 3:16 am - amarillo, TX
welcome!!!!!vick

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/15/09 3:34 am - Plano, TX
We need talkers!  Maybe we can squeeze some out of lurkdom!  Come out to play, come out to play!!