WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

GOOD MORNING ALL`

vickie O.
on 7/11/09 11:27 pm - amarillo, TX
WELL WAKE UP AND GIVE A POST  I GET LONELY WITH NOONE PARTICIPATING. YVONNE HAS A HEAVY LOAD TRYING TO GET YOU GUYS TO PARTICIPATE.  LIFE IS GREAT, LIFE IS GRAND, SHARE IT!!!!!  I WANT TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS.  VICK

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/12/09 12:56 am - Plano, TX
You're awesome Vick. Yesterday we had a BBQ with our bonded group from the TMB (Texas Message Board) and a great time was had but today I'm chillin'!  Well I'm chillin' after I spent 2 hours doing the "cat/kitten" duties from all the babies I've rescued.  Again, if you know anyone semi near Dallas that needs a kitten, I can deliver!! 

Of course you do have to realize that people like Chris are 2 hours different than us so when you posted your message it was 4am where he was!  Just keep posting sweetie, we'll get them to come out and play eventually.
hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨