WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD...

WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!!!!!

vickie O.
on 7/12/09 9:44 pm - amarillo, TX
TIME TO RISE AND SHINE, LET THE SUNLIGHT HIT YOUR FACE. IMAGINE IT CASCADING OVER YOUR BODY IN A GOLDEN GLOW TO BRING U TO A WONDERFUL FULL AWAKENING OF LIFE.  SOUNDS CORNY HUH?  BUT U KNOW IT IS TRUE. THE SUN, IN LIMITATIONS, IS GOOD FOR YOU. MY DOC WANTS ME TO GET AT LEAST 20 MINUTES A DAY FOR THE VITAMIN D.  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, LET US KNOW YOUR PLANS. TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO POST. VICK

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/13/09 1:53 am - Plano, TX
Well I certainly had an exciting morning.  Craig Thompson (founder of The Weight Loss Surgery Channel) told me he wanted me to be on one of the smaller stations in Dallas for the new tonight.  I'm like...OK....what is it about?  He says I have to be in a bikini and I'm laughing....but he's serious.  I'll give you the link when it's up.  Oh my goodness...can't believe I'm doing this.  I'm going to demo this machine that measures body fat and you have to be in a bathing suit to do it.  Yes I'm nuts!

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

vickie O.
on 7/13/09 9:42 am - amarillo, TX
woooooo hoooooo, a bikini huh?  you'll knock their socks off. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/14/09 1:07 am - Plano, TX
Well it knocked my socks off! I'll post it when the link is available.

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨