WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » Hello from the volf...

Hello from the volfan-in-alabama/Failure is not an option (pic)

volfan-in-alabama
on 7/14/09 11:58 pm - Albertville, AL
New here--but so glad to find a forum like this with support instead of drama.  Glad to be here--and hope to get to know a lot of you.

As you can see--I am a displaced Tennessean--who hopes to go home someday.  Miss Nashvile and all it had to offer--mainly it is home.  Time will come hopefully.

Had RNY on 4/28/2009 and am chucking along.

Well--don't want to be two long.  See you all later!

Have a blessed day.  Remember--failure is not an option!!

fail17.jpg image by volfaninalabama  Keep your head up.
Volfan-in-Alabama ( HW/SW/CW/GW  448/439/244.8/225)
"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~George Eliot
    oh_c_cardL1-1.gif image by volfaninalabama
http://valfan-in-alabamaweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/  Please visit
vickie O.
on 7/15/09 10:06 am - amarillo, TX
welcome to the group. let me know if i can be of help. i am new here also. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/16/09 9:05 am - Plano, TX
You know...sometimes when I say that failure is not an option, some seem to take it the wrong way.  I just know that it sure worked for me. I believe we invite bad things into our life if we think them.  I believe that when we wake up in the morning and think we'll have a bad day, we will.  When I see myself or imagine myself being like 80 or something, I see a very thin 80 year old woman who will probably still be dressing weird but thin none the less.  There are many reasons this really and truly works.  So I'm with you all the way!!!

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

George T.
on 7/16/09 9:01 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
I was skimming over your post.  Shouldn't do that, need to read.  The first thing that stood out in your post was Miss Nashville.  I was thinking you knew here.  LOL.  Disappointed when I read it. 

Just follow the rules.  That's all you need to do. 

I am from NY originally.  Retired Air Force, stayed in DFW area after my last assignment.  Been here over 20 years now.

Met Yvonne's husband in 1993 or so - in his BY years. (Before Yvonne).

Met Yvonne probably within a year after they were married.  Didn't find out for 4 years about her WLS.  Once I was scheduled for my surgery, there was no doubt who I wanted to be my angel.

My surgery was Dec 2007, by June 2008 had hit goal already (lost 150 lbs).

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/17/09 12:55 am - Plano, TX
Thanks George,  I see you zooming in on Miss Nashville!  hahahahaaaaaaaaaa  George thought you knew her! 

Yeah....if you want to see some great before and after pix, check out George's and Ramon's.  If you need help finding those, I'll get you a link.
hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨