WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » Gonna share this wi...

Gonna share this with you guys

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/20/09 1:25 pm - Plano, TX
I can't believe I did this!    I have to put it in the next post for it to show...it's a technical thing.

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/20/09 1:25 pm - Plano, TX

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Cindy O.
on 7/20/09 2:30 pm - Bryan, TX
See, just one more way you inspire me!  I want your body, especially your boobies when I grow up!!!  LOL
C.
magnet

I do not give medical advice.  I offer my opinion, nothing more. 
Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/20/09 11:38 pm - Plano, TX
Thanks Cindy.  I wanted to point out one of your traits that tells me that you have one of those components for success.  You can celebrate other's victories.  It is rare among the WLS Community.  Old habits die hard.  When I was posting this last night I had the "stinkin' thinkin' " monster hanging over my shoulder telling me "Don't post this....people will say mean things and that's really painful"  I realized I was posting in my group where it is safe.  What a weight lifted off my shoulders. 

You did make me laugh about the boobies though!!!
hugs, Y

George T.
on 7/20/09 6:56 pm - Grand Prairie, TX

I saw that your body fat was 17% as measured by that device.  What was it when measured with the calipers?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/20/09 11:42 pm - Plano, TX
It was actually quite close but they measured me in 3 places. I'll have to email him and ask what the exact number was.  The funny thing was that we did it twice and the first time when The WLS Channel filmed it, I was at 16.4% and I drank enough liquid in between times that I gained a half pound so the second one was 17% something.  I'll take either one but I wanted to explain the discrepancy in case someone saw both!
hugs, Y

Honeyblonde
on 7/20/09 9:55 pm - MN
Wow!  17% !  Not only would I like your body, I want to try the Bod Pod!
    HW- 313  SW - 292   GW - 185  Current - 165

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/20/09 11:42 pm - Plano, TX
You could probaby go to www.bodpod.com and find out where the machines are!   Thanks so much!!!
hugs, Y

vickie O.
on 7/21/09 4:49 am - amarillo, TX
well look good in a halter top.  damn you!!!!! i love to see your success. keep up the good work. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

JEllen
on 7/21/09 11:07 am - Capital Region, NY
Some day aways off in the future....
for now I had a difficult enough time getting in the chamber thingy for my pulmonary tests!

I can't imagine a person who is much bigger than me trying to get in there.... It could be sooo humilitating. 

HOWEVER,  to go from a tight fit in that lung capacity machine to fitting nicely in the BOD POD-

would be a sweet sweet VICTORY!!!!

- and that is sweeter than any candy I know....