WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » Crazy strange day b...

Crazy strange day but....

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/21/09 1:41 pm - Plano, TX
I just wanted to say that today was a bit nuts and I had to be away from the computer more than normal.  I know Chris (recent new member) had surgery today and I haven't had a chance to check his surgery page and the first place I looked was here and it was great to see people talking to each other....I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you that are here and please know there are no dumb questions.  If one of us uses terminology that you don't know, just ask!  Like TMB = Texas Message Board.  The one thing I don't want is for anyone to feel like they can't ask any question without worrying about what someone will think.  You are loved and supported here.  Don't worry if someone seems like they know someone and you can't say something.  I want you to feel comfortable with talking and asking.  That's the way we learn. I want to spread the word that it is what it's all about...understanding each other and not judging any of our WLS brothers and sisters.  We are here and are alike in one particular way but we also are very different.  I love to learn from others about their lives and what their stories are. 

I'm going to send out a PM to all members with a question to answer about themselves so if anyone has a suggestion for a good question feel free to send me a message or post it here!

Thanks everyone...thanks for being here.  I love this and I'm looking forward to a beautiful experience between all those here...participating on this little board.  WLS Success....yes indeed...it is going to be that.
hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨