WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » RYD Obesity 2009 o...

RYD Obesity 2009 opening video

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/23/09 12:53 am - Plano, TX
OK, here's the video we did before our RYD Obesity event in Galveston this year.  As I was explaining in another thread RYD stands for Ramon, Yvonne and Debra and we've done it 2 years in a row.  I put together a video of the people attending in different stages of weight loss.  I have to put it in the next post because it's the only way I can embed the video.  I hope you enjoy.

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/23/09 12:54 am, edited 7/23/09 12:55 am - Plano, TX

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/23/09 12:57 am - Plano, TX
This is the first year's video.