WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » Wanted to share a b...

Wanted to share a blog post

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/24/09 2:41 am - Plano, TX
We spend so much time worrying about what others think of us and it is something that takes up a lot of time that could be used for something so far more productive.  I'd love to share this with you.

http://bariatricgirl.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-others-think- about-us-is-none-of.html

hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Kate_R
on 7/25/09 1:38 am, edited 7/25/09 1:38 am - Thompsontown, PA
Yvonne,

Thanks for sharing that blog, you are so right and sometimes we need to be reminded.  We get caught up in the "stinking thinking"  and forget what is really important.

I should book mark that blog to return to frequently when the stinking thinking comes creeping back.

Thanks for your insights and your beautiful heart!

Kate 
Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/25/09 5:52 am - Plano, TX
Kate,
Thank you so much for your kind words.  We put so much stock into what others think and it does nothing but hurt us.  It is such wasted energy.  I'll be posting some more from my blog because I've been working on a lot of it for a long time.  I only post when something "hits" me.  I certainly don't post every day because I definitely don't have that much interesting stuff to say!
Thanks again...hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Citykitty
on 7/27/09 4:20 am - Sydney, Canada
Dear Yvonne,

You are so intuitive.  This blog was just what I needed to read today.  It helps to put everything into perspective.  Thank you so much for suggesting I read it.  Now I'm curious about something else.  I have a request for someone to be added to my friends' page and I've never heard of this person before - Alberto?  Is this someone you know?  As far as I know I haven't 'spoken' with this person at all yet so I'm confused as to why he wants to be my friend.

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/27/09 5:22 am - Plano, TX
I have no idea what Alberto is up to.  He says he wants info about WLS for his mom and I've tried through Google on the Italian translation to help but it's very difficult and he seems to be popping up everywhere.   I think it's best to just stay away because unless you speak fluent Italian, you won't be able to communicate.