WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Groups » WLS Success-through ... » Discussion » RISE AND SHINE, CUP...

RISE AND SHINE, CUPCAKES!!!

vickie O.
on 7/27/09 10:14 pm - amarillo, TX
TIME TO SMELL THE COFFEE AND THE ROSES!! HOPE U ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY. WHAT DO U (WEIGH****CHERS STRAWBERRY BANANA), 2 SCOOPS UNFLAVORRED  PROTEIN, 1/2 BANANA, 2 STRAWBERRIES, STIR REAL GOOD, PUT IN THE FREEZER FOR AN HOUR. GOOD!!!!!  DON'T FORGET WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER. VICK

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

momtothree
on 7/27/09 11:42 pm - Canada
I am on clear fluids today but that does sound ooooohhhh so good.  
 HW/285  SW/261.6  CW/177.0  GOAL 155

aaddison57
on 7/28/09 8:41 am - Dawsonville, GA
Vickie, you get up early. I'm not much of a morning person, so this cupcake will have to say hey when I get home from work in the evening. Hey!

Tony 

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/28/09 12:25 pm - Plano, TX
She does get up early doesn't she??? I actually get up pretty early too but I have been doing kitten rescue in my neighborhood and I have to feed 9 kittens and my own animals and walk the dog the moment I get up.  Oh and feed the ones I haven't caught yet (but I'm close).  That all takes me about an hour and a half.  Yep I'm totally nuts and I'm crazy to think I could get them all homes so I'll have to do something soon.  When I get the other ones caught the stray cat/kitten population will be fixed.  But I'm making it for right now....until I figure something out. Oh..and in case I haven't posted this before...here's one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2GCLBqH2Jo

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨