WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Smile and move

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/30/09 6:13 am - Plano, TX
In order to make the video work, I have to put it in the second post...so see next post.

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/30/09 6:14 am - Plano, TX

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Citykitty
on 7/30/09 7:51 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi Yvonne,

I chuckled all the while I was watching the video.  I was just relaxing for a moment trying to cool off after cleaning out a closet with my friend Mary.  She has been staying with me for the past two months while she waits to get into her own place.  Fortunately I found some things in the closet that I could give to her to help her getting set up in her new place--first apartment in a new chapter of her life.  Right after I finish this message we are going to pick up two more gals and then we are all going off to a meeting.  So yes, I moved and yes, I'm doing my service and yes, those gals all brighten my days and they each contribute a little something special to my life.  I hope I do the same for theirs.

You certainly add a little sparkle to my life as well and you always give me interesting tidbits to read and ponder.  Have a wonderful day my friend.

Yvonne McCarthy
on 7/30/09 9:14 am - Plano, TX
What an incredibly kind thing to do for someone....helping someone begin that new chapter in her life.  Giving to someone else is the best thing possible to do to get me out of my head!  My head is a bit scary sometimes and your words helped me too.  I'm so glad we found each other and I'm so glad you're here hanging out with us.  Awesome things happen every day don't they?
...and you made my day wonderful by the way...
hugs, Y