WLS Success-through Powerful Positive Attitudes

Hello Everyone

songofjoy63
on 3/28/11 12:26 pm
I can't believe I joined almost two weeks ago and haven't even said hello.  I am Carol and I am 17 months out from my surgery and seem to have hit a stuck place.  I scared my self some where  a long the line and having a hard time to getting back to getting these pounds off.  I was doing so good and then I think I hit the place where I become afraid of losing anymore weight. I always used my weight for protection and all of a sudden I found myself with less protection and then to top it off I had told my therpist that when I got to that place I would just take a self defense course.  That back fired: I attended the first day and realized I was not ready for that class which just makes losing any more weight seem like it is impossible--I guess I truly am afraid and not sure how to fix that.  Any suggestions?
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me                           
Yvonne McCarthy
on 4/5/11 10:25 am - Plano, TX
Well I've been away and that's really sad.  I feel so horribly guilty because I started this group and I've been pulled in a million ways.  You and I have talked before so you know I believe in you.  I know you can do it.  Hang in there and I'm going to try to be better here.  I have 2 trips in the next 2 weeks.  So glad you're here.
Hugs, Y

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Molly S.
on 4/8/11 5:47 am - Chicago, IL
Hello Yvonne!  We have missed you!  Have a good trip!

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

Molly S.
on 4/8/11 5:52 am - Chicago, IL
Hello there,

This is a question you will have to find the answers to yourself.  I am here for you for support but you have to dig those demons out and figure out why you are hanging on to the extra pounds you use for protection. 

I know you can do it but it will be hard work.  Mental and head work is always harder than the physical trials we face.

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238