Just got my date March 4th

Dawny R.
on 1/15/09 5:49 am - Long Beach, CA
Hopefully the days pass quickly
BobF4
on 1/15/09 10:36 am, edited 1/15/09 10:01 pm - Rochester, NY
Moma,

I hope they do!  If they pass quickly for you, then I will have already had my surgery!!  I am scheduled for March 2!  And, I wanted March 4, too.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  --  Lao Tzu
                    * Surgery date - 3/2/2009!!!
Highest - Current - Goal
--406--------258--------?

(deactivated member)
on 1/18/09 11:12 am
I know the feeling, I just got my date this past week of March 5th.
AuntieMellie
on 2/1/09 7:43 am - Litchfield, NH

I'm scheduled for March 4th too, I feel like February is going to be the longest month ever!!

Robin P.
on 3/22/09 8:31 am - Apex, NC
Dawny,  I had my surgery on March 4th, too.  Would love to compare notes!  I'm new to this website so please bare with me.  I've lost about 18-20 so far.  I had laproscopic RNY.  How about you? 

I am feeling weak most of the time (sort of like how you feel when you're getting over the flu).  Otherwise, feeling great.  No pain. 

Had dumping (I think) last night when our family went to Chili's for dinner. I  had the guiltless grilled salmon.  I felt terrible afterwards.  Really bad for about 3 hours.  Wish I knew specifically what caused it (the fish, the spices, the butter).  But wouldnt think they'd use much butter since it was on the low fat menu.

What are you able to tolerate so far?  How much walking are you doing?  How much protein are you getting in each day?  I'm probably getting 35-40 protein a day.  Not enough which is possibly why I'm weak. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1076 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1104 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 966 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1053 views