My stomach is GROWLING - I'm hungry!

Sucha Pretty Face
on 9/13/10 2:31 pm - MA
 Something must be wrong.  My stomach growls and I feel hungry way too often.  Sometimes I wonder if something was done wrong.  I don't over eat, but I am sure my portions are larger then they should be. WHAT'S WRONG????  I don't want to be hungry.  Seriously - Tell me, how can my stomach growl?

Razzmuffin
on 9/14/10 3:54 am - Collinsville, IL
I often have the same thoughts about eating too much and being hungry, I continue to journal every last little nibble I eat so that I can see where I go wrong. What was true before surgery is still true after, eating carbs and the wrong foods (not saying you are, just saying) will cause you to be hungry sooner and also crave more frequently. When I eat denser protein and low carb veggies I stay satisfied the longest. And never stop measuring and you won't overeat. I know I didn't answer your question, and I am sorry about that. Keep up the fluids and be careful of the choices you make to eat, I have an old list from weigh****chers that I still use as a reference its a filling foods list. I try to stick to that when I make food choices and I find myself less hungry.

Sucha Pretty Face
on 11/15/10 10:49 pm - MA
 I know it's been a while since you've responded to my question, and I hope you are continuing to do great.  You look wonderful and your smile is an indication you are feeling just as wonderful.  The birthday cruise probably helped too.  Glad you had such a memorable 40th.  I don't remember mine, hmmmm.  LOL

I caught myself eating carbs again  not happy about that, but I'm glad I realized it. 

Can you PLEASE give me an example of what you eat in a whole day?  I feel like such a failure, and I know I need to measure things, but how much of these things is my question.  Am I doing things wrong?  I just don't know.

I was told by a Dr. in a meeting once, that how your muscles react to sugar, in general, is a big factor in the weight loss game.  Not that I eat sugars, but I'm wondering if I have one of those systems.

I went to see the dietitian 6 months out and she had a look of disappointment on her face, although she didn't say anything negative, I felt like she was giving off vibes.  She just didn't seem happy with my progress.

Well, I'm looking forward to your reply, and again, you do look wonderful.  Keep  up the great work.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 877 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1206 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 983 views