GOT THE 180

georgiapeachinla
on 8/23/10 8:55 pm
FINALLY... I SEE 180LBS!!!.. AWESOME... Just feels good to know that I have achieved a goal.. I kept to it and followed through .. I will not stop but continue!! WOOW... very emotional NOW!! But it feels good.. and I do something that I thought I didn't like..
EXERCISING!!
... that's all I can say for now... take care!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 8/24/10 1:57 pm
Congrats Sweet Girl!!!  You have done a tremendous job on your journey and you deserve all the glory!!!
georgiapeachinla
on 8/24/10 8:20 pm
THANKS MS. HUGGS...
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

KristeMitchell
on 9/7/10 12:38 am

You are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

georgiapeachinla
on 9/7/10 1:41 am, edited 9/7/10 1:41 am

Thanks Kristie.. But I could nto have done it without you and everyones support and encouraging words.. take care
I saw on your page you had to have surgery how you doing, we'll I have to have my gallbladder removed too!! I will keep you posted.

Lisa 

Laura_Illinois
on 9/10/10 2:14 am - Morris, IL
Lisa, This is a long over due congratulations to you. I am so proud of you reaching goal. I know it must have been very challenging with your move from CA to IL also.

I should have contacted you much sooner. To be honest this summer started off real S#!++Y for me. My primary care physician went south on me. He must of had a real big ego and was actually rude to me for being so successful with my weight loss. He made really rude comments to me and about my WLS surgeon. I had to start all over from scratch and find a new primary care physician, because I fired his A@@.  It took 3 months to get settled in with a new doctor, but things are much better now.

I'm also a single, divorced mom of a college sophomore daughter. She transferred from our local community college to Western Illinois University. She was accepted mid summer and I had a lot of arrangements to make for her too. I'm a full time college student too and just started my final semester and my first internship at a hospital in Joliet, IL. I'm settled in, my daughter's settled in. Maybe we could have lunch or coffee sometime soon, before the snow flies. I'm about 45 minutes away from Naperville. I hope you like Naperville. How is it going?

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

georgiapeachinla
on 9/10/10 9:05 pm
Hey Laura
I do understand the single parent, and the taking care of business, I know what you mean about them stupid A--S Doctors... But I hope you found one that is mush better. Thanks for the congrats I worked real hard to get there, but I feel good!!. I love Naperville!!.. We will have to do coffee or some frozen yogurt.. my daughter told me about a cute spot downtown Naperville.. or whatever you feel like doing.. just P.M. me okay!! Take care and congrats on your clinicals and Keep up the Good Work!!.. I remember them all to we'll your almost finish MS NURSE!! LOL take care..GIRLIE YOU ARE ALMOST TO 150LBS...WOW GOOD JOB!!

Peace & LUV
Lisa
Lisa 

Laura_Illinois
on 9/11/10 7:58 am, edited 9/11/10 7:59 am - Morris, IL
Lisa, I'm glad you like Naperville. I'll be in touch with you soon about getting together. Maybe we could try a road trip to Chicago sometime or even just go to the movies. Where is your work located?

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

georgiapeachinla
on 9/12/10 7:08 pm
That would be AWESOME!! I haven't did the city yet... maybe we can do Lincoln Height's I heard that's a nice location.. just let me know!!

Take care,
Laura
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 836 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 710 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 949 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1038 views
4 Years!