Hello liquid

a_better_life81
on 7/10/12 4:24 am - Concord, NC
RNY on 07/24/12
 Well, I started my liquid diet this morning. I am doing okay so far. I am having trouble getting in all of my water today. I am on track to get in all of my required protein in. I met with my surgeon yesterday and he thinks things are going to go well. He said he might be able to get me out the day after surgery and that I should not need any drains or caths since I am so healthy and young.  I know I have two weeks of the diet and its going to get very hard in a couple more days. The real test will be each night at dinner when I still have to cook for my family, but I can't have anything they are eating. 

dgill1
on 7/11/12 2:57 pm
VSG on 07/24/12
I have been doing okay and really haven't been too hungry. Recommend you try to find pb2 if you like peanut butter... I have also added an orange crystal light pack for a bottle of water to a vanilla smoothie to make it taste just like an orange cream sickle - yum!
a_better_life81
on 7/12/12 4:18 am - Concord, NC
RNY on 07/24/12
 Yeah I add some PB to mine to give it a better flavor. Also they said I could add some SF orange jello and it would make it taste like a creamsicle. I have done that yet, but I may try it tonight. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Month 5!
a_better_life81 · 2 replies · 500 views
3 months out...
livinglifelarge · 2 replies · 580 views
Duck Poop
Wendy_Berd · 0 replies · 664 views
How is everyone doing?!
Barbara_journey · 5 replies · 657 views