Date is set for 7/27/15

LLFrogs80
on 7/6/15 8:34 pm - Denver, CO

Crazy things is my birthday is the 26th, so this is the best gift I can give myself and my family! I'm hoping to change into a new person with the same attitude. I'm excited, getting my vitamins all ready, reading up on my materials and what to expect again. I have my Pre-Admission stuff on the 16th! It's getting closer!!

chubbs54
on 7/31/15 10:40 am

Hello a belated Happy Birthday to you,

How did your surgery go? Mine was also on th 27th and mine went great, not having any issues with pills or protein shakes but I cannot get all my liquids in. And I seem to take my sips to frequently to cause some discomfort. Just did a 3 mile walk this morning in about 1 hr so I feel pretty good about myself right now.

LLFrogs80
on 8/3/15 6:59 am - Denver, CO

Hi. Surgery went well. I haven't been cleared to walk that much but congrats to you! That's awesome. I've walked 1 to 1 1/5 miles just walking around and doing my day to day stuff. Are you on facebook or instagram? I haven't weighed myself for a bit, waiting till I see my docs on Friday and then my water weight and gases might not affect that number so much. I'm on my fitness pal as welll, LLFrogs2015 is my username.

chubbs54
on 8/3/15 9:24 am

Hello LLF,

I haven't been cleared either I also see my surgeon on Friday. I hope it isn't an issue with me walking that much because I feel great. I am on Facebook "Diane Lozano". I am currently waiting for a call from the RN at 9:30 which is shortly. Talk to you later.

Diane

Most Active
Recent Topics
fatigue while at pre-op classes
jhigh · 1 replies · 326 views
Date is set for 7/27/15
LLFrogs80 · 3 replies · 310 views
Surgery Date on July 13th, 2015!
G. T · 1 replies · 294 views
July 1, 2015
4khansen · 0 replies · 277 views