Recent Posts

Erin Crane
on 6/7/06 2:53 am - Mechanicsburg, PA
Topic: RE: 5K run and 6 week check-up
Wow, that is awesome Marcia!! You have to be so proud of yourself. I would love to start running. Do you have any suggestions on how to start out?? Erin 292/168/151
MARCEY BROOKS
on 6/7/06 2:41 am - liberty, SC
Topic: RE: ~*~ WED ROLL CALL ~*~
Well we are leaving to go to Myrtle Beach for a week Sunday this will be a trip that I am not dreading. Heat doesn't bother me now plus I can wear a 2 piece again and i'm not wearing frumpy clothes this year. Marcey
MaryA
on 6/7/06 1:56 am - Modesto, CA
Topic: RE: ~*~ WED ROLL CALL ~*~
Good Morning Erin and October Gang! Today is Wednesday and the last day of school for my 6th grader. So, now its going to be fun trying to find something for him to do this summer! This weekend is busy for us with home improvements. We are tiling our bathroom floor and preparing for someone to come in and plumb the bath for a shower also. Yahoo... then the kids won't have to shower in our masterbath!!! Yea for me!! We'll also be painting and gardening. Something I didn't have the energy to do 7 months ago! Enjoy your picnic - I too can't wait to go to an amusement park with my kids and not worry about them falling out because I take up too much of the seatbelt. And now I don't have to watch them go on the rides, I can go with them!! Have fun with your friend next weekend! Mary
marcia w.
on 6/7/06 1:11 am - Northwest, IN
Topic: 5K run and 6 week check-up
I ran my 5K on Saturday and did awesome! When I started training for it 12 weeks ago, my goal was to finish in 45 min or less. As I trained and got faster, I was running the 3 miles in about 33 min, 30 on a good day. On race day, I ran it in 27 min. and 45 sec! They gave out awards by age group, I was 4th in mine, so didn't place, but felt great. Second and third place in my age group came in 47 and 48th in the race, I was 51, so I was right behind them. My Mom and Dad came to watch, along with my hubby and kids. My Mom cried. She said she was so happy that I am so healthy. My husband got lots of pictures, so I will be putting them on my profile soon. I went for my 6 week weigh-in that my surgeon requires and weighed in at 146, that's 105 lbs. lost. They measure my neck, chest, waist, hips, arm, thigh and calf (only one of each) and I have lost a total of 52 inches. That's almost 6 feet! If we counted the other thigh, arm and calf, I'm sure I would make 6 feet. I have been slacking on my eating. I won't bore you with all my excuses. I have been eating lots of things I shouldn't. So, today is a new day and I will do it right. My husband will be 6 weeks out tomorrow and he had his first check-up with me. He is down to 264 from 311. He is doing great. Can't handle milk, just makes him feel yucky, but everything else, he handles well. Thanks for reading. Marcia 251/146/130
marcia w.
on 6/7/06 12:59 am - Northwest, IN
gail1957
on 6/7/06 12:35 am - Frankfort, KY
Topic: RE: TEST: How many sizes........
bra-----------42C-40C undies---------10-8 shirt-----------22-16,18 pants---------24- 16,18 shoes---------10-8.5 ring-----------10-8.5
Erin Crane
on 6/6/06 11:48 pm - Mechanicsburg, PA
Topic: RE: what is ur biggest fear...
I too also fear that I will gain back. Especially since I have not lost crap in over 2 months. I went from losing anywhere from 10-25 lbs a month to maybe 1-3 lbs. a month. Is it because I lost so much in the first 5 months that my body is catching up?? I have no clue. But it makes me very nervous. Erin 310/292/168/151
Erin Crane
on 6/6/06 11:44 pm - Mechanicsburg, PA
Topic: ~*~ WED ROLL CALL ~*~
Good Morning October Brothers and Sisters! How is everyone this morning? Good, I hope. It's Wed. and only 2 more days until the weekend! Our company is having a picnic at Knoebels ( an old amusement park in Elysburg, PA ) this Saturday. I went last year and had to be STUFFED into rides. I am so excited to sit in a ride normally and enjoy it, without that bar jammed into my belly!! Next Saturday I have a fellow Obesity Help friend from Baltimore, MD. coming to stay the weekend. I can't wait. I love meeting anyone I can off of here. Well, what is everyone else's plans? Erin 292/168/151
Erin Crane
on 6/6/06 11:38 pm - Mechanicsburg, PA
Topic: RE: TEST: How many sizes........
Now look how good you all are doing! You need to give yourselves and each other a huge hand WAY TO GO OCTOBER BOARD! Erin 310/292/168/151
LisaMarie
on 6/6/06 11:12 pm - new york, NY
Topic: CHAT TONIGHT, NY ROOM 8PM....
Hi everyone. We will be meeting in the NY board chat room at 8pm for anyone that is interested in chatting. You dont have to be a NYer to join in. Hope to see you there. LisaMarie
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 709 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1056 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 809 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1016 views