Recent Posts

Liz H.
on 6/20/05 7:39 am - Tulare, CA
Topic: RE: REVISION
I had my RNY in San Diego on 11/30/1999. Since then I have had 3 babies and am now diagnosed with PCOS. I have gained back 130 of the 200 lbs I originally lost. In a few weeks I will be having surgery to check my ovaries for cancer and then I would like to talk to my surgeon about having a revision done. Where did you have your surgery? Liz, Tulare CA
lostlittlerobot
on 4/20/05 6:43 am - Riverside, CA
I am also climbing back up the scale. I cant figure out why. Yes I cheat, yes I eat things I shouldn't but I can not eat anything in the quantity as I use too not even close and I still get the I ate too much Thanksgiving dinner feeling, sweating and labored breathing. But yet I have gained about 50lbs back and but have gone on Meridia but that only lost 20. I never did reach my gain weight and I am now wanting the revision as well. I dont care now they do it although I would prefer Lapiscopic as The open as darm painfull. Let's try to help each other out. Tifany
whisperskiss
on 6/14/04 12:04 pm - Lindsay, Canada
Thank you I was begginging to abandon all hope. I will search for that. Did you have a revision? Can you tell me how what where when and why. Love Kim
ljks1950
on 6/14/04 7:54 am - Fayetteville, GA
I was just checking back on some older responses at this site. I do know they have a whole community on revision surgery. I just had surgery about a week ago and have studied this site thoroughly. Just don't know the fancy webbing input.
whisperskiss
on 5/24/04 10:18 am - Lindsay, Canada
Topic: REVISION
Can someone tell me if a surgeon can perform open VBG does this mean he has the means to perform a revision of that same surgery?? I am slowly climbing up the scale again and I would like a revision. Please HELP ME
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics
REVISION
whisperskiss · 4 replies · 467 views